Adding Lift?

I'm not Rob. I'm also female. Last time I checked I had a vagina.

To be dreadfully honest (and blow the cover on a new tocau romance B) :whistling: ), last time I CHECKED she definitely had the female package...

:wub:

pics or ban

lawl

WHAT!?!?! I'm not posting pics of that!!?

Haha - nah, i know what you mean. Give me till I get home tonight to find you a group photo of us and Rob...

To be dreadfully honest (and blow the cover on a new tocau romance B) :whistling: ), last time I CHECKED she definitely had the female package...

pics or ban

lawl

Haha - nah, i know what you mean. Give me till I get home tonight to find you a group photo of us and Rob...

GROUP SHOT???? Now we're talking !!!! yeehaw! :P

pics or ban

lawl

GROUP SHOT???? Now we're talking !!!! yeehaw! :P

x2 i should really take down my post in sketra's members ride then........

Edited by spillige

I didn't need to add Lift to my current car. It already had 13b Turbo goodness and perfect 50:50 weight distribution.

You CAN'T add lift anyway because you don't have cams :P

[sacrasm]Oh I thought I did, noes. See I'm a typical blonde ho who know's f/a about cars.[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]Gee, if only I'd put a pokey-tongue emoticon at the end of my post to show that I was being facetious/silly[/sarcasm]

The drop off on a 2zz Dyno chart at the 6K mark inst anything to do with the flow on the head.

That happens as a result of the ECU pulling the timing from the engine just before Lift kicks in to give us the "kick" we feel when lift comes on.

I've had that "dip" tuned out.

I was talking about the 1ZZ head running out of puff at around 6k, not the 2ZZ head ;)

The drop off on a 2zz Dyno chart at the 6K mark inst anything to do with the flow on the head.

That happens as a result of the ECU pulling the timing from the engine just before Lift kicks in to give us the "kick" we feel when lift comes on.

I was talking about the 1ZZ head running out of puff at around 6k, not the 2ZZ head ;)

ooops... my bad... my apologies.

ooops... my bad... my apologies.

Pfft, I should have been more clear :P Interesting about how the ECU is tuned though, it wasn't something I was aware of.

I didn't need to add Lift to my current car. It already had 13b Turbo goodness and perfect 50:50 weight distribution.

You CAN'T add lift anyway because you don't have cams :P

[sacrasm]Oh I thought I did, noes. See I'm a typical blonde ho who know's f/a about cars.[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]Gee, if only I'd put a pokey-tongue emoticon at the end of my post to show that I was being facetious/silly[/sarcasm]

So you were being serious. That hurts :(

Ok, so after another lovely night out with RXSeven in the RX-7 (oh and Rob led the way in the Stivo)... here is the photo I promised you.

We're clearly a good looking bunch... not quite as sexy as the 'group shot' BKS was hoping for though :D

RobLeroyRXSeven.jpg

Ok, so after another lovely night out with RXSeven in the RX-7 (oh and Rob led the way in the Stivo)... here is the photo I promised you.

We're clearly a good looking bunch... not quite as sexy as the 'group shot' BKS was hoping for though :D

RobLeroyRXSeven.jpg

i think the spiky-haired mad-dog is Leroy ;)

RobLeroyRXSeven.jpg

RXseven you really should of left your identity a secret, your posts will now lack its intimidating fire, and now will sound more like a young teen with self esteem issues.............pity :(