Prozaks Ride

123R-Prozak

Hey all, Names Daniel, been a member for just over 3 months, thought id finally make my own thread of my ride

2005 Corolla Sportivo

So far

- JVC Headunit

- Earthquake Amp 175 rms x 4

- Clarion 12" Sub

- 5.25" Fusion Rear Speakers

- 6.5" Rockford Fosgate T162S

- Lowered on Kings

- KYB shocks ( on the way )

- 17" wheels

- 6000K HIDs

- 6000k HIDs fogs

- Red L.E.D's centre console

- Eyelids

- CES CAI polished

- Roller blade bearing kit for my shifter lol

- Non Gen TRD Seatcovers

- TRW Pads

- DBA Slotted

- Stubby Arial

- Bright White Parker lights

- Exedy HD Clutch

- Celica 6th Gear Ratio change in Sportivo Gearbox

- Earth Kit kinda lol

Edited by 123R-Prozak

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice rolla man. :toast:

with ya audio a few questions if ya dont mind?

what size sub?

Earthquake Amp (mono or multi ch) and what size is it?

what front splits ya got in mind and what amp ya using for ya splits?

this set up could be real stout with a little bit of tweeking,the sound ya get from a small hatch is almost unrivalled and you dont have to spend huge amounts unlike my bloody big boat of an Aurion(lol,i do love her dearly)but i do remember the sound i got from my old Pug306 hatch it was freakin ear poppin & eye wobbling. :D

k..

Amp is the Earthquake PH2200W.4 , 4ch, i find awsom B)

http://www.shopping.com/xPF-Earthquake-Sou...-AMPS-PH2200W-4

the sub is a 12" MTX, made my own box, 225rms.. so ive bridged 2 channels for my sub which is more than enough, and the other 2 channels will be for my splits, which im not to sure on yet but looking at possibly soundstream ;) back door speakers i got fusion's just running off the deck, BUT havn't put them in yet, i took the door trim off and they look like a *unt!

umm i got plans on lowering it soon... i washed the car today and since there is a little hill on my lawn i kinda got an idea on how it will look :D

+ i put the HID's back in, they work so far lol

also who's got tips on removing bugs ?? i want one of those front bumper guards, looks like a black condom lol

Edited by 123R-Prozak

nice rolla buddy i also like that mr2

its a mates mr2.. he invited me on a cruise, not from this forum tho, 2nd car i got the car :D well that mr2 is out of action, big end bearing.. tho he getting a 20v supercharged i believe...

+ put the capasitor in this evening, no lights dimming B) especially since H.I.D's are in.

Edited by 123R-Prozak

Very tidy sportivo Prozak,

but you are lacking the handling abilities potential that you could have... JKS LOL :lol: :P

looks good mate, hope you are bringing her to the National Meet B)

but, alas, i am still 1 step ahead of you ;)

Evo

also who's got tips on removing bugs ?? i want one of those front bumper guards, looks like a black condom lol

Car bra. But don't do it. They look horrible and scratch up your paint.

Hows the CAI going?

she goes quick in a fast line ;) LOL i need to lower her :( and nah u mean the national meet in Melb? dont think so ^_^

superdave its going good..

if u look at my avatar u might be able to see it :lol:

Edited by 123R-Prozak

she goes quick in a fast line ;) LOL i need to lower her :( and nah u mean the national meet in Melb? dont think so ^_^

superdave its going good..

if u look at my avatar u might be able to see it :lol:

being fast in a straight line is nothing, she's gotta handle well too, otherwise its pointless ;)

aka get some springs already :P

Evo

Shutup evo! I will soon lol, I got to pay rego this wed/thurs, it's kinda more important :)

:lol: and then springs?? :lol:

nah, im just messing with ya, its supposed to be funny lol :P

rego can be a b!tch sometimes... you pay it off, then forget about it, and before you know it, its due again

anyways, keep us updated, i may not have a 'sportivo' but i can keep up with the technology you guys are running ;)

Evo

I'll keep u updated, I took my car to work, I got the brake meter and boss asked what I was doing, I said pink, he said is it on ya rego papers, I said nfi havnt got it yet, so I called the rta and was told I don't need a pink slip cause it's new lol, Spose that Parker bulb on the front and tyres can wait lmao

2nd time its been washed, 1st brother washed it, 2nd me, hid's r in and lookin good

Aww yeah i forgot that ur bro washed it...LOL!! I was gonna ask if u installed ur HIDS but u have n i cant wait to see them...

springs should be here soon, just have to get time and put them in, also white LED parkers are on their way :D im looking at you GTLO5T who gave me the idea, the yellow parkers dont go good with HID's, just need to get foggies done now..

springs should be here soon, just have to get time and put them in, also white LED parkers are on their way :D im looking at you GTLO5T who gave me the idea, the yellow parkers dont go good with HID's, just need to get foggies done now..

Hey dee supp bro??? I got my parkers from autobarn there autotechnika n there 0.7watts.. I was lookin around on the net but why wait n u can go getem now??? lol

• 2 weeks later...