ELEGNT's Aurion

ELEGNT

in some of those photos the length of your car looks out of proportion.

what's going on?

whitestivo

ur talking about the 1st and 3rd one hey....yeh dont no wats going on with the 1st one but but the whitewalls just make my rims look big making my car look short :P

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, your car and your pics are looking super hot hey! I love how you've done things with it hey. So stylish and yet not over the top I don't reckon.

Make sure you keep us updated hey! Love your work!!

Them new pics are awesome bro, how you keep your walls so clean LoL

The wheels look so much bigger when you can see the whole white wall, my front rims look heaps bigger then my rears cos how my rear tucks in :(

How wide and what offset are your rims and what size tyre you runnin there?

The wheels look so much bigger when you can see the whole white wall, my front rims look heaps bigger then my rears cos how my rear tucks in :(

thanks dude! mate they look clean in the photos but they arnt actually there are going off colour pretty bad....ive tried cleaning them but it just doesnt happen.

yeh mine are the opposite they look small as on the front and massive on the back like in this photo:

25f2jdc.jpg

im running 20x8.5's and 42 offset, with a 245/30 tire.....i need the rear guard pumped (or get rid of these fagg0t springs) cos ive been hittin the actual rim on the guard and even when it hits the tires the fukin blue paint goes all over my white walls and i cant get the sh|t...stupid springs!!

yeh I got 8.5 +35 offset so prob stickout out that lil more, even I've rolled n pumped em it still bloody rubs my rear whitewalls off lol, and I've looked every where and bashed everythin and stil cant see where its fukn rubbin lol

I'd love to get rid of my strech 225 tyres but I'd think it rub like crazy LoL

thanks dude! mate they look clean in the photos but they arnt actually there are going off colour pretty bad....ive tried cleaning them but it just doesnt happen.

yeh mine are the opposite they look small as on the front and massive on the back like in this photo:

25f2jdc.jpg

im running 20x8.5's and 42 offset, with a 245/30 tire.....i need the rear guard pumped (or get rid of these fagg0t springs) cos ive been hittin the actual rim on the guard and even when it hits the tires the fukin blue paint goes all over my white walls and i cant get the sh|t...stupid springs!!

Just when i was about to ask how well are u with the rear being so low like that...

But u cant deny it.. When it actually hit the guard... it has the best look for ur car. :lol:

Get it cambered.. orrr...

Get airbags...!! =D

25f2jdc.jpg

Just when i was about to ask how well are u with the rear being so low like that...

But u cant deny it.. When it actually hit the guard... it has the best look for ur car. :lol:

Get it cambered.. orrr...

Get airbags...!! =D

if i was in your position, i'd get the guards pumped

otherwise i'd get it cambered - both should be much cheaper than getting airbags!

They can do it to a certain angle.. Passing that point, u need a chamber kit..

Tilt it to 1 or 2 degree should make a noticeable difference

The worse thing on having ur wheels cambered is when u need to swap the tyres inside out...

With the white stripe thing u got them done, they will be in the inside...

LoL... :lol:

Edited by VF-X

VERY NICE CAR THE WHEELS SPORTS GRILL,THE SPORTS FILTER LOOKS GOOD BUT YOU ARE LOSING POWER ITS BREATHING HOT AIR YOU NEED COLD AIR INTAKE

A cold air intake is a device used to bring lower temperature air into a car's internal-combustion engine, to increase engine power and efficiency.

Standard air intake systems tend to be very restrictive, in order to eliminate engine noise. Aftermarket cold air intake systems come in many different colors and sizes, and are easy to install when compared with other performance-increasing modifications. All cold air intakes operate on the principle of increasing the amount of oxygen available for combustion with fuel. Because cooler air has a higher density (greater mass per unit volume), cold air intakes generally work by introducing cooler air from outside the hot engine bay. However, the term "cold air intake" is often used to describe other methods of increasing oxygen to an engine, which may even increase the temperature of the air coming into an engine.

VERY NICE CAR THE WHEELS SPORTS GRILL,THE SPORTS FILTER LOOKS GOOD BUT YOU ARE LOSING POWER ITS BREATHING HOT AIR YOU NEED COLD AIR INTAKE

thanks, but ive got a few arguements to that.

- yes i know it would be sucking in 'hotter' air but it is compensated buy sucking in alot more air.

- i know of multiple people that have seized there engine due to sucking in water from a CAI. and there has been a flooding here in brisbane lately and ive had to drive through water that would be deeper than where my CAI would sit.

- ull want one as soon as u hear it

and im pov at the moment and couldnt afford to get a CAI

Edited by ELEGNT

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, but ive got a few arguements to that.

- yes i know it would be sucking in 'hotter' air but it is compensated buy sucking in alot more air.

- i know of multiple people that have seized there engine due to sucking in water from a CAI. and there has been a flooding here in brisbane lately and ive had to drive through water that would be deeper than where my CAI would sit.

- ull want one as soon as u hear it

and im pov at the moment and couldnt afford to get a CAI

You could buy piping from autobarn or supercheap that goes from the end of your pod down to the bumper..... have seen it used quite a bit..... should channel cold air and keep water away. Kind of like the next best thing apart from getting a CAI i gues

313, keep reminding me, I'll try and find a pic of my SAI on my 200sx. it was similar to yours, but it was shielded and had foam on top to keep out hot engine bay, and it was like $150 custom with ducting to the front. i understand why youve got a SAI, so lets work with that.

Currently, your just sucking in hot air, and it gets worse the longer you drive the car. I know, I had one.

whitestivo

313, keep reminding me, I'll try and find a pic of my SAI on my 200sx. it was similar to yours, but it was shielded and had foam on top to keep out hot engine bay, and it was like $150 custom with ducting to the front. i understand why youve got a SAI, so lets work with that.

Currently, your just sucking in hot air, and it gets worse the longer you drive the car. I know, I had one.

whitestivo

im not sure what im going to do with mine actually i put my stock one back on yesterday (only cos its going in for a survice tomorow and its having problem starting and i dont whatnt them to blame it on the intake and sensors etc) and the stock one sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sh|t compared to the SRI but i think its actually quicker with the stock one on by a fair bit. so im in a delema

How's the camber ELEGNT? Have u done it ?

yeh went there the other day and they put 1 an a half degrees more on it.....yewww! camber ftw.... they recon thats the max they could put on it...tire wear is going to be crap now but oh well... and it hasnt scrubbed yet...havnt taken it for a mountain run yet tho

Edited by ELEGNT

im not sure what im going to do with mine actually i put my stock one back on yesterday (only cos its going in for a survice tomorow and its having problem starting and i dont whatnt them to blame it on the intake and sensors etc)

The ECU is probably having a bit of trouble trying to adjust to it all again. Try adding a little throttle when you start it. Maybe look at cleaning your throttle body as well.

but i think its actually quicker with the stock one on by a fair bit. so im in a delema

Once again, the ECU is probably yet to adjust to it all again. Also could be that heat issue in the engine bay with the SRI. Only one way to set this all straight though. You and me, to the drags, same time, same conditions, stock(ish) intake vs. SRI.

im not sure what im going to do with mine actually i put my stock one back on yesterday (only cos its going in for a survice tomorow and its having problem starting and i dont whatnt them to blame it on the intake and sensors etc)

The ECU is probably having a bit of trouble trying to adjust to it all again. Try adding a little throttle when you start it. Maybe look at cleaning your throttle body as well.

but i think its actually quicker with the stock one on by a fair bit. so im in a delema

Once again, the ECU is probably yet to adjust to it all again. Also could be that heat issue in the engine bay with the SRI. Only one way to set this all straight though. You and me, to the drags, same time, same conditions, stock(ish) intake vs. SRI.

my starting issue has been progressivly getting worse only on cold starts, its seems like its getting no fuel, doesnt make a difference what intake ive got on....any ideas?

yeh i really want to go back out cos its cold as now. ill get back to u about that one lol i want to fix the y pipe up and then go out again. i think i will easily get high 13's then

im thinking that its sucking in too hotter air, but boxing it will sufficate it as northy said and there is nowhere to really duct air from the front so im going to have to re think it. maybe send it down there

2lu2ud1.jpg