2007 Camry Grande

elgrande

Hey guys here is a couple pics of my 07 Camry Grande, just new to this so hope you guys like it :D

So far the only mods I have done are Pedders coiloivers, 4% Hire car tints, 20" Giovanna Sabina rims imported from the USA, 6500k HID, Standard parts are SatNav, Black leather/woodgrain interior

I just got the rear guards rolled and pumped by bout 7mm so I could sit it this low, coils can still go down bout another 3" from the pics and the car drive just like it was standard on the 16" rims, so smooth

Cam015.jpg

Cam2.jpg

Cam024.jpg

Cam020.jpg

Cam022.jpg

one day I hope it looks as pimp as this LoL

32456310038_large.jpg

32456310041_large.jpg

Edited by elgrande

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude that is pimp! i love the stance so jelous, always wondered how the pedders coilovers are i was going to get them for mine but they where a bit pricey, 1500 not installed hey? how do they ride? u said its smooth but is it stiff enough

welcome anyway mate love what youve done

EDIT: read in other post about how they ride and stiffness but still how much where they champ? if you dont mind me asking

Edited by ELEGNT

Thanks mate, yeah the coilovers are 1500 not installed and unlike many jap brands

if anything does happen to fail you can buy the parts need seperately from Pedders Australia

There is 30 settings from soft to hard, cos I have a 20month old the car drives like it did on the

stock 16" rims. There is also very minimal bodyroll and even on the lowest height or the highest

height you still get the same amount of shock and spring travel, thats how they designed em.

Damn. Good to see someone over here doing some work on the Gen 6 Camry. All the rage over in the States... not so much over here. Love the plates as well.

Was also going to say the S14 looks quite nice, but we all know my focus wasn't there.

Yeah the Lexus is still gettin round the area, a chick owns it now. The S14 was taken to Brisbane.

I was bout to get a Aurion Prodigy, but then I was lookin on the net and seen so many nice Camrys in the states.

Even some riding on 22s, I also liked the more aggressive headlights. Then I seen the Grande and I fell in love, everythin inside is basically the same as a Aurion Presara

I wasnt really after power, just looks, I've had my fun with power. Plus this has heaps more balls

the the IS200 LoL

Got the white walls done tonight by Brian from Redvan in Sydney,www.redvan.com.au he does a mobile service and comes out

to you. Only cost $30 per wheel and it only took bout a hour. Top service and a very very friendly bloke who has been doing walls since 1988.

From far away it makes the rims look like 22s :yahoo:

Couldn't get it any closer to rim lip cos of my streched 225/35

I want to get wider tyres but cos off the offset I wanted so it could fill the guards more,

I cant even get my finger between the tyre and the lip of the guard LoL

Image028-2.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image033-1.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image029.jpg

Check out how mad the back sat when he jacked it up at the front :idea:

Image005-1.jpg

Image008.jpg

Edited by elgrande

The way your car sits normally (if only it could be like the last couple) looks hawt. Sorry Rowan, but elgrande takes the cake for filling the rear guards.

holly crap... best ride camry i seen ur a champ... nice previous rides hahah i like da second pic for 2 reasons lol :P

but overall good choice in what u done to the camry dnt go crazy on it make it look nice... hahah that is dnt go crazy and get a huge spoiler dat will kill the look of your car... well at least that is my opinion

Edited by Toyo Assassin

I wont, its against my religion to have a spoiler of any kind LoL

Plain,simple and fat is the way I like it LoL

haha :)... its just that some people get huge spoilers and OMG!!!! they kill the look of the car

Yeah bro white walls look nice :toast: , not too keen on the different colours but red walls

look hot on black cars too

Here is abit better daytime shot, it was abit to dark last nite,

just gotta wait for a nice day to give the filty thing a wash, Sydneys weather

has been bloody rainin on and off looks like for next week too :angry:

Image034-2.jpg

Edited by elgrande

mmm i like, wonder who is going to be next in the TOCAU white wall club lol, 2 of my mates are booked in for next week after seeing my car lol

hey u got a pic of the interior of the grande dude, keen to see the lux of this baby =D

Edited by ELEGNT

Damn. Good to see someone over here doing some work on the Gen 6 Camry. All the rage over in the States... not so much over here. Love the plates as well.

Was also going to say the S14 looks quite nice, but we all know my focus wasn't there.

Oh was there an S14 in that photo too :P

So Elgrande how are coilovers so far? any creaks,squeaks or knocks? Ive been thinking about em too only cos i want to go lower.

Also was it a Sydney store? might go enquire this week.

Cheers

John