2007 Camry Grande

elgrande

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

them boomerang looking boot ornaments wouldnt look out of place lol! damn thats a nice ride!

boom.jpg

Edited by mannyMANNYmanny

Damn. Good to see someone over here doing some work on the Gen 6 Camry. All the rage over in the States... not so much over here. Love the plates as well.

Was also going to say the S14 looks quite nice, but we all know my focus wasn't there.

Oh was there an S14 in that photo too :P

So Elgrande how are coilovers so far? any creaks,squeaks or knocks? Ive been thinking about em too only cos i want to go lower.

Also was it a Sydney store? might go enquire this week.

Cheers

John

Thanks for all the comments guys

Yeah I got Pedders in Bankstown to do it for me. Bankstown and Cambelltown are the only 2 Pedders company owned stores, the others are privately owned franchaises. Coilovers are going beautiful. Everyone that rides in the car cant believe how smooth it is LoL and not a rattle noise or anythin. Its like the car is on stock suspension and rims. Couldn't recommend them enough. The scary part is that you can prob sit the car another 3" lower than what it is now lol, tho I think the car wouldnt move, prob just be sittin hard on top of the tyres LoL

• 3 weeks later...

Finally we got abit of a break in the weather from the last 2 weeks of rain in Sydney.

Still cloudy today but that was good enough for my to give it a good clean.

Image019-3.jpg

Image038-2.jpg

Here is a couple interior shots, sorry bout the quality of the pics its camera phone LoL

Image041-1.jpg

Image039-1.jpg

Image040.jpg

Wow. You really notice the difference in tire/wheel size when you put the old one back on. Makes me want to change my wheels now.

And with the last set of photos, despite being a stock interior, it seems somewhat more luxurious than a normal Camry Grande. That tint really helps as well.

yeah my streched low profile tyres dont do any wonders for the white walls LoL

I'm probaly gonna change tyres get 235 instead of the 225 cos now the walls are so close to the edge of the tread it doesnt help much.

Might get a lip kit for it from Japan and maybe a custom billet grille if things go to plans. Also waiting on my black inserts for my rims from the USA so they can look like these...

25-1.jpg

Hey guys sometimes I see camrys with the rear mudflaps on and it looks nice but then sometimes they look ugly too.

They look abit funny from when your behind them but then side on they look ok LoL

What do you guys think

With just rear

Image047.jpg

or front and rear, but the front sits so low you cant even put your shoe under it LoL

I'd probaly rip it off at the first speedhump LoL

Image046.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey elgrande - that Camry is looking wicked hot :toast: Can't get over the stance, that is just awesome! Can't wait to check this out in person at next year's meet hehehe

• 3 weeks later...

I was playin round with a 15mm bolt on wheel spacer I had from my old S14. Just for ****s n giggles I wanted to

see what I'd look like. Wasnt game to drive it and test it out LoL

Looks fat and tuff tho if I wanted it at that height the coilovers would have to be on very hard

so it wouldn't scrub out and the mrs would crack the ****s, let alone my daughter LoL

Image026.jpg

Image029-2.jpg

Image033-2.jpg

Here it is next to a stock 06 Altise which is up for sale if anyone is interested

Image030-1.jpg

• 6 months later...

WOOOOHHH!!! Nice Grillleeee!! The image of a pimp came straight to my mind when I saw the grill.. You should get the dark tail lights, it'll look sick on ur sick car... And I thought ur suppose to be at the bunnings for this month's meet? :P