Lexus ES300

sketra

Well yup gets my new car tomorrow... a Lexus es300. Yeah its not really a toyota by name but its of course the classy version. HEHE. Costing me $3300

Theres only a couple things wrong, drivers side window doesnt work aka motor blown a presume.

Dents in bonnet + rust. *huffs*

Here is pics, enjoy!

mygrrl2.jpg

mygrrl1.jpg

mygrrl.jpg

Thanks to my boyfriend (love him dearly) he is lending me the 3k and im paying the 300 but ill be paying him back once my girl is over the pitts and *****.

Thanks to my boyfriend (love him dearly) he is lending me the 3k and im paying the 300 but ill be paying him back once my girl is over the pitts and *****.

you must realy give good head?..........thank god we live in a country where evan a bogan can own a lexus.....

you must realy give good head?..........thank god we live in a country where evan a bogan can own a lexus.....

So???

Grow up

So???

Grow up and be more productive.

it never ceases to amaze me how easily people are offended on this forum, toyota owners are a real uptight bunch

Edited by spillige

So???

it never ceases to amaze me how easily people are offended on this forum, toyota owners are a real uptight bunch

That's a joke??? WOW....... I must be uptight then :huh:

So???

your uptightness is wasted here guni, you would be more at home in sunday school, telling off little kids for laughing at some one passing wind GO GO GO guni the world needs you...........

LOL, once again another sketra thread going the wrong way (happens so much, now it seems right). Mind you, I did laugh with you comment spillige. I was already laughing well before reading your comment. I clicked the link and it brought me to the latest post, then I scrolled up, saw the Lexus and though okay... then saw who posted it and that's when the laughing began. This shall be entertaining to watch.

So???

your uptightness is wasted here guni, you would be more at home in sunday school, telling off little kids for laughing at some one passing wind GO GO GO guni the world needs you...........

*yawn*

What THE HELL!??? i go away to work and come back with stupid remarks..... you boys act the age of your shoe size.... grow the hell up and act like bloomin adults not 10 yr old children with no brains.

Edited by sketra

What THE HELL!??? i go away to work and come back with stupid remarks..... you boys act the age of your shoe size.... grow the hell up and act like bloomin adults not 10 yr old children with no brains.

And for once I actually agree.....

HAHA up tight? lol your mum was over giving me a head and i walked out with her 30k. wat a happy ending that was.

OI SINAN!! Keep this bull crap of my thread, if you want to make stupid farking remarks about someone email or PM them or do it in another farking thread alright.... im sick of all this crap lying up on my threads. Now P.O.Q

Edited by sketra

• 2 weeks later...

where are the mods when you need them...

once you get some decent wheels it'll look sick.. how will you afford to run the rolla and the lexus? 2 regos, insurance and petrol, I'm in the same boat :P