Clean Green VIP Rolla

HI ROLLA

Hey Raf...

Did you get the Zetti off Dan2inspire? I swear he used to have an exhaust just like that :P

Car is looking exceptional :D 1zz Represent YO! :lol:

Evo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Raf...

Did you get the Zetti off Dan2inspire? I swear he used to have an exhaust just like that :P

Car is looking exceptional :D 1zz Represent YO! :lol:

Evo

Yeah mate zetti is off dan2inspire's car........ he wanted something a bit more quiet lol he running a small dump tip now with a sports muff.

1zz ftw! :toast:

your car's coming along quite nicely!! its rare to see this colour, let alone one that has been `pimped hehe

very tasteful mods, im particularly liking the wheels and that new exhaust and tip

VIDEOS

The Exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqfsmKaFdWE

The subs (they sound like they distort, but they dont. stupid camera mic)

MATE!!!!

Love that deep sound from the zetti!!!

Does your rear wiper rattle too? lol

Whats the white thing to the driver side of ur subs?

-Azza

VIDEOS

The Exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqfsmKaFdWE

The subs (they sound like they distort, but they dont. stupid camera mic)

MATE!!!!

Love that deep sound from the zetti!!!

Does your rear wiper rattle too? lol

Whats the white thing to the driver side of ur subs?

-Azza

lol thats my hat haha

Raf,

your subs = L337 LOL :lol: :P

the Zetti sounds good too B) well done... so i take it Dan has nothing left ay ;)

Evo

oh ok then :P

still what do you think of your new exhaust when travelling on the highway? loud?

I dont think i could live with a noisy a** exhaust, when i was in Gourou's car, his exhaust wouldn't shut-up, and it gave me a headache... That's Varex for ya :o

Evo

still what do you think of your new exhaust when travelling on the highway? loud?

I dont think i could live with a noisy a** exhaust, when i was in Gourou's car, his exhaust wouldn't shut-up, and it gave me a headache... That's Varex for ya :o

Evo

yeh highways fine........ it doesnt drone at cruising speed on highway. was it a stivo 6 speed you were in? could have droned because it was sitting at lower rpm cruise speed

• 2 weeks later...

Evo

all he needed to do was press a button and you would have been quiter than stock........THATS varex for you :) :) or have it anywhere in between....can get afew different levels of openness and therefore noise

PS.....we are doing a dyno day here in melb next weekend...we will be able to show some comparison graphs of varex off and on etc....and also from last year to this year on the same dyno etc....so see diff that mods have made....will be some good info for us all....Allex, Guni and Me are hopping on dyno....along with GT car club and others

Edited by jaderd

Evo

all he needed to do was press a button and you would have been quiter than stock........THATS varex for you :) :) or have it anywhere in between....can get afew different levels of openness and therefore noise

PS.....we are doing a dyno day here in melb next weekend...we will be able to show some comparison graphs of varex off and on etc....and also from last year to this year on the same dyno etc....so see diff that mods have made....will be some good info for us all....Allex, Guni and Me are hopping on dyno....along with GT car club and others

Yeah, but John didnt have his wired up... :(

BOT: Raf's car looks great and sounds brilliant in person B)

Evo

• 1 month later...

Sound Deadening Doors and Trunk :)

Just done a bit of sound deadening....... stereo sounds amazingly crisp and bass response has improved dramatically :yahoo:

I still plan to buy some more and do the doors and boot area more extensively, but for now it was a real bang for buck install :)

Few Pics of the install

sdc10746copy.jpg

sdc10747copy.jpg

sdc10748copy.jpg

sdc10749copy.jpg

sdc10750copy.jpg

sdc10769.jpg

sdc10772kjx.jpg

sdc10775copy.jpg

sdc10776w.jpg

sdc10777l.jpg

Has Dynamating the boot and boot trim decreased numberplate rattle at all?

Im not sure if it would....... i fixed number plate rattle with rubber washers for the screws and a bit of blue tack behind the plate and i did that before the dynamating......... other than that its fixed all the rattles in the boot and has cut down some of the exhaust noise which im happy with

Yer the numberplate rattle is fixable but the whole boot shaking, i wonder if this would fix it.

I have a really annoying rattle from the wiper as well :(

Yeh mate i did the boot lid trim as well as inside the shell of the bootlid, also folded a little towel and put it between the boot lid trim and the boot lid itself to make a real snug fit, now it doesnt shake one bit........ sounds awsome, no rattles at all. I know what you mean about the boot rattle, all of us on here with subs have it lol its a common obsticle to tackle with these corollas.

Raf, you crazy kid :P

why did ya get euro style plates? as long as you are happy with them, it doesn't matter XD

with your Sound deadening install, was it DIY or something else?

Great car, but you'll need some more HP to go with the look and sound :lol:

Evo

yeh man the euro's were just sitting in my garage....... my dad took them off his when he sold his car so i figured i would make the most of them, and they look pretty good in real, especially on the back coz they streatch most of the width of the plate mounting area..... ill have to take some more pics

yeh i did the sound deadening myself, makes heaps off difference, hasnt slowed the car down anything that i have noticed........

what make of sound deadening did you use? eg Dynamat, Stinger . .

and who/where did you buy it from?

your `green machine is coming along great! keep it up