Sydney rolla boii...

Once upon a time there was a guy by the name of Serge who fell in love with a Mazda 3, as his budget was a bit too low for a decent mazda 3, with low km's, one lady owner and the most 4 years old (he did find some but something was always suspicious) he settled for a corolla. Prob shouldn't say such thing on a toyota forum but yes it was a second choice. Initially started off with a Sportivo which would of been just as good as a mazda 3, heck, better!! :yahoo: but due to some complicated situation he had to get an AUTOO <_< Getting an auto meant didn't bother me if it was even an ascent.. so he bought a

BLACK 2006 Toyota Corolla Ascent, 47 000km, one lady owner, surprise surprise.. it does at least have power front windows, score!!

and thats my story! My name is Serge and am from Sydney (St George area) Go the Dragons!! am almost 21 and studying Civil Engineering at UTS yew!.. already had KEN33F finding out that i'm from UTS and he has seen me around, just from one post that i have made earlier on. So if there are more of you would be glad to meet you. Yes it is the ascent for now but upon my hopefully successful graduation I am pretty keen for a Stivo or perhaps that Mazda 3 :D nevertheless i think corollas are crazy, indestructible, reliable and am excited having one. My previous ride was a n15 pulsar from which I upgraded.

I have been browsing the site secretly and am impressed by some of the information that is on here. At the moment pretty tied up with uni obligation but those holidays are around the corner so it'll give me an opportunity to get involved and fix my corolla up a bit. Nothing major obviously but just can't help my self but doin something to it. Probably won't touch it till the uni break. It definitely needs a good polish as it is a black car grrrrr so that's one of the 1st things.. actually wouldn't mind getting sum corollas floor mats before anything as it cam with the ripped rubber ones. :blink:

Anyways hope my stay here is pleasant and brings good to both, you guys and myself.

Peace!!

Serge

post-13713-1244341528_thumb.jpg

post-13713-1244341547_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sergio...

Thank you for your welcome YURO!

I haven't had a chance to take the car out for a solid run let alone clean it, or do anything else to it. But I took it for a little test drive around sum bends and must say I'm reallyy happy with it as it does quiet well as an auto with O/D off. It has steelies on atm, I didn't even have a look what rubber yet but it does ok around the corners. Overall, impressed and glad I have gone to purchase such a car and am really looking forward to a nice Stivo within the next couple of years.

I have already ordered and am in the process of ordering some necessary accessories and few other things for the car but none of it will go in/on it until late June. I will try get a photo up of its current state this w/e.

Thanks,

Serge

Welcome Serge

Also look at the group buys here. so great mods for your car available :D :D

Yeh I have been actually. Looking forward to door sills and perhaps eye lids. Don't wanna go to far with modding it up but just can't help my self at times. Just gotta get more people involved in the group buy especially the newbies like myself.

Welcome to TOCAU Serge. :toast:

p.s Go Melbourne Storm. ;)

Thanks TOCAU :) and about Melbourne Storm hmmm i dono mate :P

I'm impressed by The Dragons this year, I mean everyone would be. I've only been in Aus for 9 years and been living in this area since then and not knowing much about NRL upon my arrival I thought it'd be fair if I supported them so here I am 9 years later.. loyal? lol

Nahh but go Chelsea tonight, FA cup final, that's where the game is.. and bad luck to Man U. suckeerrssss lol

Serge

GO you DRAGONS :yahoo: went to school opposite the oval there

Welcome to the club mate :)

hahah mee tooo :o but i was there in 1999 towards the end of the year for 3 months when i first came to Australia so I only knew "sorry i dont speak english".

Thanks JVN11: glad to be part of it :)

Thanks everyone for a warm welcome! I took two quick snap shots of the car with my phone. Not only is the photo a bad quality one but the car is filthy. I will be very busy with her after my examas (22nd). I already ordered a couple of things which I will be putting on her.

I though I'd write up my short term plans contributing to her, sort of in rough order:

- Interior detail

- Engine bay detail

- Exterior detail - clay, polish, wax.

- Genuine corolla matts

- Taylor made corolla seat covers

- Tinted windows (20-25%) will see about the strength/darkness.

- Illuminating red door sills

- Wheelskins leather two tone (charcoal/black) steering wheel cover

- DVD/GPS double din unit

- Body work - small dent on door, respray some plastics etc

- King spring lows with wheels (no idea which ones, 17x7 though, tempted for 18x7.5 but prob not lol)

- Short black antenna (if anyone has one they wanna get rid of please let me know)

- By that time thorough Toyota Service would be due (as it will be the first service after I bought it I'll take it to Toyota and get them to do an inspection and the service, It'll be a 50000km service)

That will prob do for now lol

can not wait till i start

Any opinions suggestions more then welcome.

Thanks,

Serge

Thank you Rocky.. oh yet and not forgetting the fog light surrounds from 1rocky lol :P

I am creating a new topic in Members Rides which will contain updates, new photos etc. Just not to get everything started and continuing in this intro section.