**Car wont start when cold**

got my car back this arvo guys, turns out it was leaky injectors. wasnt the cold engine that was causing it it was it siting for a wile and fuel building up ontop of the piston so i got 6 new injectors. happy, but they scratched a big section of paint off my grill and said they never did it (im talking 10 cm long by 2 cm) bit of a dissapointment but oh well.

whay would injectors fail after 60k tho?

Easy... Made In China

and life is like a box of chocolates....... cause you never know what you gonna get ;)

I've seen your driveway 313, just back it up the night before, the next day, just roll down it and presto, started.

And you clutch-start an auto...how?

As an aside, you can clutch-start a manual in reverse too, I've had to do it to my 102 on numerous occasions

313's got a clutch you got to press your left leg on it to get the car to move

whitestivo

Last time I checked he had an Aurion (which are all autos), that third pedal is the handbrake (well, obviously not a "hand" brake anymore)

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

313's got a clutch you got to press your left leg on it to get the car to move

whitestivo

Last time I checked he had an Aurion (which are all autos), that third pedal is the handbrake (well, obviously not a "hand" brake anymore)

Phil has driven Rowan's car before. I think he would be aware of the foot brake.

Phil: You're jokes are sounding a little too serious for everyone.

Phil: You're jokes are sounding a little too serious for everyone.

Agreed, the internet is a wonderful medium for completely missing the point/emphasis/sarcasm

Standard practice on Toymods these days is that everything sarcastic or not to be taken seriously is in italics.

• 3 weeks later...

just an update for you'se this is comeing up to the 5th week of my car being at toyota and still 0 progress. they have replaces all the injectors, fuel pressure regulator and the fuel pump. cleaned all intake sensors and taken the intake out and cleaned it and still nothing.

i dont think its the fact thats its cold its that its been sitting for a wile and wilst doing that something happens. and now the spastics are putting all there diagnostic stuff on it and starting it and telling me that there is nothing abnormal in there readings.

so does anyone have any other suggestions that i can bring up? could it be electronicly something wrong or some sensor that effed? any ideas?

thanks guys

so does anyone have any other suggestions that i can bring up? could it be electronicly something wrong or some sensor that effed? any ideas?

thanks guys

Got Fuel?

JK mate it sounds like really weird.

Maybe your ignition module is loose? Have wires been stripped by heat?

-Azza

just an update for you'se this is comeing up to the 5th week of my car being at toyota and still 0 progress. they have replaces all the injectors, fuel pressure regulator and the fuel pump. cleaned all intake sensors and taken the intake out and cleaned it and still nothing.

i dont think its the fact thats its cold its that its been sitting for a wile and wilst doing that something happens. and now the spastics are putting all there diagnostic stuff on it and starting it and telling me that there is nothing abnormal in there readings.

LOL. Like mentioned earlier, you need to give her an Italian Tune-up. You've been too easy on the girl. Now when I look at your previous question, I have to think that maybe my car is happier when given some stick:

daryl do u ever feel sorry for your car after the thrashing u give it??? hahah

are u ever like i shouldnt have thrashed it all day today it will never be as fast or im going to drive like a grandpa for a week cos i feel sorry for my car? lol

thats me all over...

I feel sorry for your car now :lol:

LOL. Like mentioned earlier, you need to give her an Italian Tune-up. You've been too easy on the girl. Now when I look at your previous question, I have to think that maybe my car is happier when given some stick:

daryl do u ever feel sorry for your car after the thrashing u give it??? hahah

are u ever like i shouldnt have thrashed it all day today it will never be as fast or im going to drive like a grandpa for a week cos i feel sorry for my car? lol

thats me all over...

I feel sorry for your car now :lol:

hahahahahaha smart ***** prick!!!! yeh maybe, next time i get it back im going to give it hideing then just to prove u wrong daryl lol