• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) Bring full charged CB's

I don't have a CB. :(

Could i live without it on the cruise??? Shd i buy one or could i borrow if someone has a spare one.

i'll lend u my spare one for the day...if u haven't bought one by sat

their cheap....got mine from D1ck smith in a twin pack. Their uniden for like 39-49 bucks

just pm me to let me know

Edited by Armstrong

for those who don't have cb's don't worry too much we'll pair you up with someone that does....also get there on time before departure so we can exchange phone numbers in the case we get broken up.

getting excited now!! yay less then a week to go!!

come girls!! i know your out there somewhere we need more chickies joining in these cruises i'm sick of being the only girl there! don't be shy we don't bite we just cruise..........oh and have lunch....that's the best bit!!!

he already said he's not!!!.........but i think he should change his current plans to rock up to this one :P

hahah fine then i will rock up for the start

heheh give me da address =D

toyo we are meeting at the bp in glendenning it's on the corner of stone street and richmond rd, glendenning......you can't miss it as there is a hungry jacks attached to the servo.

yay getting excited now!!

**** **** I spoke to the smash repair people seems that my car wont be ready in time can I come with some one? I'm not going to bring my Fairlane that's for sure

sms me 0403-8963-99

i think armstrong is in penrith yeah?

or just drive to the bp leave your car there and hop in with someone im sure it will be all good :D

Far out I'm gettin gee'd up for the weekend! A few of my mates mite tag along! Tim bailey said the weather is gonna be nice n warm! Cant wait!! C'mon we need more cars! LOL!

Sorry Mish, some of the family will be coming home from overseas on Saturday so I'll be playing airport taxi. Have fun :)

excellent stuff Big Pete! love your work!!

if the sun was as good as the weekend just gone, it sure is gonna make for some nice driving with the sunroof open :yahoo:

*weather permitting of course

i say BRING IT ON already!!!

happy birthday in advance tats!! i just realized what date the cruise was on..........i'll do another one early september to make up for it!!

august is no good for us as we have a birthday in the family every few days.

me......................SUPER excited

here are some important details i want to remind y'all!!

WHERE WE MEET: We will be meeting @ the BP in Glendenning @ 830am it's on Richmond Rd corner of Stone St. (There is a hungry jacks attached to this servo so you can all get breakie there while we are waiting for the rest to arrive). departing 9am SHARP!! I know it's early but we need time to get into groups to ensure no one gets lost along the way and exchange mobile numbers for those who have no cb.

WHEN: SATURDAY 25th JULY, 2009 (yes this saturday!!)

WHAT TO BRING: A GOOD ATTITUDE and SMILEY FACES!!!!!!! :D also CB radios and some cash for lunch and/or breakie and a full tank of fuel.....round trip is about 250kms so ensure your car has more then enough fuel for the trip. Lots of photo ops here so don't forget your cameras too!!!

if anyone thinks now that you might be a bit late....please PM me asap so i can give you my mobile number in advance.

for those coming from the M7 get off at richmond road......the entrance to the bp is from stone st there is an island on richmond road you cant turn right into the bp from the main rd.

1: M_M

2: BG Pete

3: Cappuccino (maybe)

4: sikwitit

5: GTL05T

6: JE-55-EA (maybe)

7: mou55a

8: Armstrong

9: ¥URO (maybe)

10: Rolla Boy (maybe)

11: sweeetpete

12: zr6_user

13: Ic3Man (maybe)

14: MsLevin

15: JVN11L

16:CME-LFT (maybe)

17: Khan 1

18: cuppas

19: Saintly (85% confirmed)

20. Addy287 (most likely)

if i come i'll try bring friends with me, but they're honda drivers....

i have no problem with honda drivers but will they be riding with you? or bringing their own cars? as long as they respect the fact that it is a toyota meet and they won't be bagging or disrespecting anyone of our members (speaking from experience from previous events). then it's all good.

i have no problem with honda drivers but will they be riding with you? or bringing their own cars? as long as they respect the fact that it is a toyota meet and they won't be bagging or disrespecting anyone of our members (speaking from experience from previous events). then it's all good.

they would be bringing their own cars. and believe me, they repsect toyotas.... they absolutly love supras and sprinters, they only bag out holden and fords lol

they would be bringing their own cars. and believe me, they repsect toyotas.... they absolutly love supras and sprinters, they only bag out holden and fords lol

sweet!! then they more then welcome to come for the drive.

getting more and more excited!! yay!! :toast:

sweet!! then they more then welcome to come for the drive.

getting more and more excited!! yay!! :toast:

just a quick question, how long roughly is the drive? wot time will we reach hornsby?

is that taking into account the lunch break, weekend traffic and the odd bottle neck from some ultra slow vehicle :lol:

just as long as the group is back by 2:30pm at or close to the starting point, im all good for it...

cool 2c another girl coming along....

;P

for those who don't have cb's don't worry too much we'll pair you up with someone that does....also get there on time before departure so we can exchange phone numbers in the case we get broken up.

getting excited now!! yay less then a week to go!!

come girls!! i know your out there somewhere we need more chickies joining in these cruises i'm sick of being the only girl there! don't be shy we don't bite we just cruise..........oh and have lunch....that's the best bit!!!