(500) Days of Summer

JustinW

What a sweet movie. Summarizes what I think about love and relationships in a very honest, heart-felt way. Not to mention characters who are easy to watch. The kind of acting that relies more on body language and eye contact. Excellent work by Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. 87% on RottenTomatoes. Haven't seen a movie I truly 'like' for a while. Cheers!

trailer

Five_hundred_days_of_summer.jpg

zooey_deschanel_023-7656012.jpg

As much as I really want to be a smart-a** to you Justin, I just can't now because you mentioned Zooey Deschanel :D

I (heart) Zooey :wub: :wub: :wub:

As much as I really want to be a smart-a** to you Justin, I just can't now because you mentioned Zooey Deschanel :D

Zooey is one of the actress I like most, she's gorgeous! Have you also watched this movie, DJKOR?

Zooey is one of the actress I like most, she's gorgeous! Have you also watched this movie, DJKOR?

No I haven't spambot... because it doesn't come out here till September.

Nice to meet you guys here, I have the same name with Justin Timberlake, the singer I like very much! Haha, it’s just a coincidence! so you see I'm a car enthusiast, owning Toyata Camry, also a music and movie fan too, and also like sports, traveling, hope stay happily here. :D

Not going to be for too much longer at this rate.

He owns a camry, yet in the other thread he has only owned one car - 7 corolla sportivos - CBF quoting but still funny

Plus his profile says his location is Australia, yet he mentions Best Buy and Craigslist, both of which are American.

I personally don't think he's a spam-bot. He's a spam-person, quite likely one of those "earn-$2000-a-week-at-home-on-your-computer" kind of people who get paid to post on forums with links to a sponsor's website (which is why he's got Eonon links in all his posts with a TOCAU referral, so that Eonon know that it's him redirecting the traffic)

• 1 month later...

Dearest spambot who goes by the name JustinW,

You may be banned, but I would like to express my appreciation for your recommendation to watch '(500) Days of Summer'. I just watched this movie then and I actually really liked it. I must say that it was better than I expected, and the humour was tied into it really well. For those that know me, I really like to watch movies, so I really mean it when I say that I really like a particular movie.

You're recommendations for Eonon head units may not be so great, but this movie here definitely gets my thumbs up.

Kind Regards,

Daryl K

.... Seriously, it was a good movie.

Zooey may be attractive but she can't act very well. Her sister is a better actor and if you ask me, as attractive.

If all else fails, Katy Perry would be a sufficient substitute (though she can't sing).

Zooey may be attractive but she can't act very well. Her sister is a better actor and if you ask me, as attractive.

If all else fails, Katy Perry would be a sufficient substitute (though she can't sing).

I can't care about her acting skills. For me, that's what makes who she is. She makes up for it in cuteness anyways :P