Fattest and biggest tyres i can go!

sketra

Well as you know i have a lexus es300 or camry lol. Just wondering whats the largest i can do.... my uncle has these really hot 17'' racing rims he has sitting at the back and i wish to stik em on my car so...can you tell me? these rims are offsets but still what cant my car handle without rubbing.

Well as you know i have a lexus es300 or camry lol. Just wondering whats the largest i can do.... my uncle has these really hot 17'' racing rims he has sitting at the back and i wish to stik em on my car so...can you tell me? these rims are offsets but still what cant my car handle without rubbing.

i think i read it somewhere that you cant go anymore then 2inch above your original stock rim :)

Your mother's so fat, that when she was a glint in the milkmans eye he had issues breathing when walking up stairs.

Oh wait fat 'wheels'. I see. One inch wider over your stock rim. No more. Unless WA's legislation regarding the issue is different, which it can be, given that it was the last state accepted into the constitution.

Edited by RXSeven

if certified by an engineer, u can go 2 inches(in NSW) and can not increase the rotational diameter without speedo re-calibration and engineers ok...that was out of my engineers mouth

Edited by trentmeyer23

Legislation aside TTE sold 18x8.5 for the 36 series in Europe, they recommended 245/40/18 for them. TTE or Toyota Motorsprt as it is now are factory (or at least dealership) options in the UK

http://www.tte.de/popup/TTE/cm_camry_V3_wheels.htm

Hope this helps