Eyelids :D

Tofuboi

First up, a big thanks to AUR30N for supplying me with a set of eyelids for the Aurion, they arrived today! Now... here comes to nitty gritty!

What did you guys use to fasten them down to the top of the headlights? I'm looking at you Daryl for answers! :) Also they seem not to fit very...easily either, and one side seems to fit better than the other. I am rather confuzzled haha.

First up, a big thanks to AUR30N for supplying me with a set of eyelids for the Aurion, they arrived today! Now... here comes to nitty gritty!

What did you guys use to fasten them down to the top of the headlights? I'm looking at you Daryl for answers! :) Also they seem not to fit very...easily either, and one side seems to fit better than the other. I am rather confuzzled haha.

The eyelids should come with double-side tape behind? it does the job and sticks well.. when i decide to do the colour code of the eyelids, i pull the eyelids off the car and remove the used double-side tape, after colour code, i just buy some double-side tape for plastic at SUPERCHEAP and it's good, i also used them to stick the flexible LED strips to the underside of the doors..:)

Mine came with double sided tape already fixed.

I had them painted, and then stuck them on. They fitted perfectly both sides and have never moved since, and, I have been through car washes with them

as well.

I used the 3M double sided tape that came pre-attached to my eyelids. Have had them on for a while now, been through many hand washes (using bristle broom to clean headlights), and survived many thousand km's. No issues whatsoever.

Mine also had a perfect fit all round. The adhesive was only used a little to hold everything in shape.

Thanks AUR3ON for supplying me as well, they look good in real life...

Thanks AUR3ON for supplying me as well, they look good in real life...

Yoda,

you colour coding them?

AUR30N