Typhoon Motorsport a CHEAT!!!

Three months ago, I put a deposit of $500 for the Gialla Sportivo Bodykit @ TYPHOON MOTORSPORT in Mitcham, VIC. The owner, ERIC CHNG, said it would be about a two month wait for the bodykit to arrive. It now has been three months and it has not arrived. No call from him also. So I decided to call him, and guess what? The bussiness number has been disconnected. So I go down to the place, and it is shut down. There is still a couple of boxes inside though. So I got his mobile number from the landlord and discided to give him a call. U wouldn't believe it, his mobile number is disconnected. I'm very ****** off. :angry:

Does anyone know him in VIC? I want to hunt him down and get my money back!!!

sorry to hear about your frustration hope i can help you.

before moving out to mitcham operations were at genesis powerhouse and as far as i know it could be going back there.

i am sure eric does not want to cheat you. if he had the goods he would deliver to you to finalise the transaction.

i could be wrong but as i understand the final shipment has arrived at melb docks and is going through clearance before being released to him.

i know you have waited a long time but please hold on longer. i am also waiting myself and a few people who need parts for autosalon which is a week away.

disconnection is because eric did not plan to be here at this time. he is only here because of the shipment. you may see him around in a new car but this is a loan car.

if you have any questions or comments you can leave them to me and i will see about passing it on. i am sure eric will honour the transactions he just does not have the goods to give right now until the shipment is released.

i dont know what terms you have on the transaction but remember to keep your receipt. i know you wanted the body kit and i know eric wants to give to you, you have waited 3 months so think if you really want to give up now.

BaByRaCeR i have got your full deposit of $500. would you pm me with your number so we can arrange to meet? hope this is what you want.

I don't want to sound like a cynic or anything, but yeah, kcorro seems to know an aweful lot about the situation, and for him to be able to get the cash for BaByRaCeR in an aweful hurry.. ;)

You'd have to be pretty close to the dude for this to happen.....

Please explain!!!

Hey guys leave Marcus alone, he doesent have to explain nothing to anybody. he is obviously close to his Asian contacts and the car scene(even though he has an auto rolla :P :P )so we should be thankful for him to be able to help another fellow member. Thanx Marcus, its good to see some people are still around getting out of their own way for nothing to gain for themselves except for "respect". You got it :) from me.

Hey guys leave Marcus alone, he doesent have to explain nothing to anybody. he is obviously close to his Asian contacts and the car scene(even though he has an auto rolla  :P  :P )so we should be thankful for him to be able to help another fellow member. Thanx Marcus, its good to see some people are still around getting out of their own way for nothing to gain for themselves except for "respect". You got it  :) from me.

Don't get me wrong man, I respect the dude out for helping another Toyota Owner out, but as mentioned by a few different people, it just seemed uncanny that BaByRaCeR had absolutley no luck tracking anybody down, and Marcus could do it same day....

If he had have mentioned that he knew some 'Asian contacts' then perhaps he should have explained himself.

My apologies to him if I offended him in what I wrote, but he could have been a bit clearer...

By the tone in his post, you'd think he worked with the guys from Typhoon...

Cheers

Aaron

Hey guys leave Marcus alone, he doesent have to explain nothing to anybody. he is obviously close to his Asian contacts and the car scene(even though he has an auto rolla  :P  :P )so we should be thankful for him to be able to help another fellow member. Thanx Marcus, its good to see some people are still around getting out of their own way for nothing to gain for themselves except for "respect". You got it  :) from me.

Don't get me wrong man, I respect the dude out for helping another Toyota Owner out, but as mentioned by a few different people, it just seemed uncanny that BaByRaCeR had absolutley no luck tracking anybody down, and Marcus could do it same day....

If he had have mentioned that he knew some 'Asian contacts' then perhaps he should have explained himself.

My apologies to him if I offended him in what I wrote, but he could have been a bit clearer...

By the tone in his post, you'd think he worked with the guys from Typhoon...

Cheers

Aaron

Thats just the thing Azza, you seem to want to know too much even if its got nothing to do with you.

Marcus obviously knows the guy on a personal or business level, he did mention they will be moving back to their old premises etc etc etc, the thing is that this whole business is about BaByRaCer.

Dont just put up posts for the sake of it, people might take it the wrong way. You have been doing alot of "demanding" lately not naming anyone other than Imek, so just relax and we will all be one big happy family. If there is something of your concern, then please feel free to voice your opinion but just make it purposeful.

Im just saying this because in the past things got out of hand and there was a rift between members and i dont want to have all that crap again as we loose people posting, so thats why im making a fuss about nothing.

Have a goodnight people, sweet dreams.

babyracer phoned me and we had a good chat. i explained to him that i was going to pay out of my own pocket his deposit. why would i do that? because i believe i could get reimbursed from eric later on. babyracer you can add to this if you wish and i have not met babyracer before.

i can understand how frustrating it could be for him to have no word and to find that the shop closed. i wanted to help him resolve the problem he did ask for the help. i did know the shop was closing but i could not reveal it. closing down was not something eric wanted to do but he is needed overseas and his business partner did not want to manage the business on his own.

eric and i are not related and i met him like any of you as a customer. i got to know him more than others i met in the industry/scene because we both were primarily interested in toyotas.

where does your goods come from? these places get their goods from eric

n-1

genesis

jr

ignition x

and others

eric has no control over the resellers but i wanted to mention them because it might be interesting to know where the goods really come from.

the comment about me helping out in a hurry i check the forum daily and when there is something i can add to i try to. i read the topic and believed i could help and i am sure babyracer is happy for it. when i rang erics number i did not know if it would go through because over the last fortnight it has been hard to get hold of him but it did get through.

Hey Everyone!!!

I did speak to kcorro over da phone. We had a good chat. I have never met kcorro before. He seems like a really nice guy since he is willing to put out $500 of his own money to pay me back, not knowing if he is going to get reimbursed from Eric. He explain to me the situation. I do understand.

However, I am frastrated since eric did not keep me updated. From a customers point of view, it is a shock when you have placed a deposit for goods and you call up the company, and find out dat it is closed. Going to dat place, it is emptied. Ur first reaction is "what da heck?" and "where is my money?"

I don't mean to cause any trouble with Eric. And I especially don't wanna make him look bad coz he is in bussiness. And when you look bad in bussiness, who would want to deal with the company. So I'm sorry dude.

I guess there is also other people in da same boat as me. Waiting for there goods patiently. I guess I be sitting in the same boat as u guys out there.

BTW, thanks for helping me heaps, explaining to me and understanding how frastrated i feel kcorro. CHEERS!!! B) ;)

babyracer phoned me and we had a good chat. i explained to him that i was going to pay out of my own pocket his deposit. why would i do that? because i believe i could get reimbursed from eric later on. babyracer you can add to this if you wish and i have not met babyracer before.

i can understand how frustrating it could be for him to have no word and to find that the shop closed. i wanted to help him resolve the problem he did ask for the help. i did know the shop was closing but i could not reveal it. closing down was not something eric wanted to do but he is needed overseas and his business partner did not want to manage the business on his own.

eric and i are not related and i met him like any of you as a customer. i got to know him more than others i met in the industry/scene because we both were primarily interested in toyotas.

where does your goods come from? these places get their goods from eric

n-1

genesis

jr

ignition x

and others

eric has no control over the resellers but i wanted to mention them because it might be interesting to know where the goods really come from.

the comment about me helping out in a hurry i check the forum daily and when there is something i can add to i try to. i read the topic and believed i could help and i am sure babyracer is happy for it. when i rang erics number i did not know if it would go through because over the last fortnight it has been hard to get hold of him but it did get through.

Marcus,

Thanks for clearing this up....

Cheers

Aaron :)