Evo's 1zz

Evo7

well evan seems like we are going down our seperate forced induction routes good luck to you dude and we will see our results

thats what i got today :):):):):):):):):):):):P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

post-7167-1250844636_thumb.jpg

Edited by lylee

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Lylee, thats insane,

but i would't be running as high as yours, since i am still gonna run on Stock internals XD

I am so excited for my car to get boost running through her :yahoo: B)

Phil and I both don't 'race' on the Roads... the only way to prove if its quicker then a Sportivo with CAI and Exhaust, is take her to QR XD

we'll see, but i am keen to find out what i have been running before the new toys go in :P

Evo

Thanks to everyone that helped me out XD

i have now ordered new Rego Plates for the car :P something that will reflect it a bit better... but we'll have to wait and see what it is XD

Evo

Dont forget pics when it is installed Evo :lol: :lol:

You know i would never forget to post up pics LOL :lol:

and new plates... should i tell you all what i have chosen??? ;) :spiteful:

Evo

You know you want to tell us your new plates :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it supercharged.

I wanna tell you what it is... but the missus says to keep you guys in Suspense for LOLZ XD

Evo

evan im aiming around the 15psi mark around 200kw atw, im getting alot of new internal items, what was angelo running on his out of curiosity???

evan im aiming around the 15psi mark around 200kw atw, im getting alot of new internal items, what was angelo running on his out of curiosity???

wow, that should keep you quite happy lol :lol:

probably the most ultimate mod EVER to a corolla would be a 3S-GTE conversion XD

I think Angelo ran anything between 4psi all the way to 8 or even 9psi... i will have to ask him for a definite answer :P

I really really want to tell you guys my new plates... but the missus wants more LOLZ out of everyone XD

Evo

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ is that enough LOLZ

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ is that enough LOLZ

hey hey :D

this is evo's missus but i reakon that enough :P hahaha

yas

YAY! :lol:

i can finally tell you guys what i have chosen....

DRUMROLL PLEASE! :spiteful:

it is:

122-CYA XD

122 as in the car, or 1zz and CYA cause its boosted XD

Evo

Haha nice!

How much did that cost you?

Btw, here's some more LOLZ for you

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

$415 just for the plates, but i think i will have to pay to put them on the car as well...

its alot better price then the odd 2.2k for PPQ up here :P

Evo

Now i dont mean to be an A**hole, but how are you so certain that you will beat a lot of cars? All i am comparing it to is when DuGong had his TRD supercharged 1zz, all the power it was making was 140kw at the Motor, which i think is a bit less than what a sportivo makes out of the box.

So i dont wanna ruin the party, but we'll all just have to wait for the Dyno Figures or Timeslips of the runs i guess.

Nice Plates BTW, definitely creative. They charge through the roof for custom plates, even in NSW.

Now i dont mean to be an A**hole, but how are you so certain that you will beat a lot of cars? All i am comparing it to is when DuGong had his TRD supercharged 1zz, all the power it was making was 140kw at the Motor, which i think is a bit less than what a sportivo makes out of the box.

So i dont wanna ruin the party, but we'll all just have to wait for the Dyno Figures or Timeslips of the runs i guess.

Nice Plates BTW, definitely creative. They charge through the roof for custom plates, even in NSW.

No problems Daviboy,

I am sure that dugong was running with an Auto Gearbox... mine is a Manual so there is a little advantage there.

and that it is truly a unique 1zz cause of the Blitz Compressor strapped to it XD

chose those plates for more and more LOLZ XD :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Ken,

decided against that since some Toyota lovers might think its a 2zz... but definitely a good plate for a highly tuned 2zz XD

Evo

congrats mate...good plate selection hope to see you car done very soon too

AAAANNNND....dibs 1st ride in it!..............ill do u a deal u can take my aurion for a drive if i can take yours for a drive? sounds good to me lol