Evo's 1zz

Evo7

As if it isn't obvious enough already,

i shall hopefully be having a few (as quoted by whitestivo) 'performance' mods coming soon. :yahoo:

Looking forward to the upgrading, which will mean, i will have some stuff to sell coming soon, so keep an eye out ;)

Evo

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i shall hopefully be having a few (as quoted by whitestivo) 'performance' mods coming soon. :yahoo:

Looking forward to the upgrading, which will mean, i will have some stuff to sell coming soon, so keep an eye out ;)

Evo

So what are the plans Evo?

Evo

So what are the plans Evo?

For me to know and you to find out ;) B)

Evo

WOOHOO!!!

Another NEW RICER mod LOLOL :P

To compliment the epic mesh that is now in the scoop (that i did DIY style), i have also meshed the lower air dam in BRIGHT SILVER ;) (remembering the italics lol :lol:)

Pics will be coming tomorrow, but refer to Picnic Thread in Club meets to view :D

Evo

Wasted a few seconds of my life to read some RUBBISH comments.

D35

Edited: I don't MEAN (previously mind, typo) that 11TWO is wasting my time to post this up though. I was referring to 5th PINNED specifically.

Edited by D35

Haha,

yeah... some people have no respect, and how many people know of an SC rolla?

Different people have thier own opinion, but the sc definitely turns some heads :P

Anyways, it was a really good cruise, but i learnt 1 thing, i cant keep up with an Evo round the mountain if at all lol :P

those things are weapons :lol:

Also, i just rocked up to the meet, and it turned out i actually already knew some of the people there...

Especially the camera guy LOL :lol:

People have their own opinions... but when you here the whine of the sc, don't come running to me :toast:

And thanks for the support guys :D Love ya's long time ;)

Evo

what was that cnut's problem... sure not everyone likes little FF cars like evans, but anyone into modified cars with any sort of maturity can respect the work he has put in to it, and the fact its something different.

what was that cnut's problem... sure not everyone likes little FF cars like evans, but anyone into modified with any sort of maturity can respect the work he has put in to it, and the fact its something different.

It seemed to me like he just wanted an excuse to $#!T on babies and ppl's cars... He must drive a commodore. :rolleyes:

Haha,

yeah... some people have no respect, and how many people know of an SC rolla?

Different people have thier own opinion, but the sc definitely turns some heads :P

Anyways, it was a really good cruise, but i learnt 1 thing, i cant keep up with an Evo round the mountain if at all lol :P

those things are weapons :lol:

Also, i just rocked up to the meet, and it turned out i actually already knew some of the people there...

Especially the camera guy LOL :lol:

People have their own opinions... but when you here the whine of the sc, don't come running to me :toast:

And thanks for the support guys :D Love ya's long time ;)

Evo

hahaha u tried to keep up wif a evo :) haha ill give u respect on that HAHA

Right,

so its starting to get closer to Christmas, and sorting back through my own thread, i am unsure of what ECU i should be chasing after either end of year or next year...

These are my options:

Greddy Emanage Blue - piggyback

Greddy Ultimate - piggyback

Apexi PFC - Standalone

Vipec V44 - Standalone

Which one should i go for to give me the best performance level that i desire???

I want a minimum of 100kw ATW.

Thanks,

Evo