(pics r up)updates to my ride camry sportivo

pimp-tivo

hey guys havent been on in a wile, have had computer issues. but that had just kept me thinking what can i do to my camry......

well.......

I have tinted the rear tail lights,

Put a dubble din touch screen dvd player in it

have also got some black 20" badges mad up for under neath the vvti badge on the side gards.(also coz im stupid and like to tell the police what size the wheels are) :blink:

Tomorrow i will pik my car up from the trimmers because its gettin a full custom black leather interior including door trims and all the little bits.

so it should start to live up to its name Pimptivo-

there is 1 more thing to go on the car but i will wait for that 1. (djkor)-SSSSHHHHHHH dont tell them yet

im so pumped and all pics will b posted tomorrow. :yahoo:

let me know what u think of my choise?

thanks kyle

post-12670-1250129887_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1250129931_thumb.jpg

post-12670-1250129949_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimp-tivo

+1 regarding leather trim details

eager to see what you have to unveil :spiteful:

btw, mind posting / PM'ing me about your golf mk1

my brother has got a mk3 vr6 ... and i've always had a soft spot for them, across all gens c",)

Hahahahah awesome - can't wait to check it out on the weekend :D Man I'm so far behind everyone with the mods lol But I'll have stereo & exhaust done by the end of the year I promise :lol:

You'll have to let me know where you got the interior done in town...wouldn't mind something done to the roof lining or 'Sportivo' Embroidered into my rear seats.

I have tinted the rear tail lights,

is this legal? cause i always wanted to do it to mine but im not sure if there will be trouble with the coppa's

Pretty sure it is illegal, though ive heard conflicting stories. Some people think only the headlights cannot be touched, while others say none of them are allowed to be tinted. But that said, I have read stories about people getting stickers for having tinted tail lights. Here in Sydney I saw a black IS250 with completely black tail lights; the only time you could see them was a very dull light when he used his brakes - so either way it's probably not a good idea to go too crazy with this, dont get me wrong though, it looked INSANE!

Awesome interior Kyle...i like very much,i tip my lid to you sir,very nice... :clap: Nicely done on the tailights and the 20"decal/badge not to sure about. ( :lol: )

btw...on the weekend i will bring my TIS chrome badge for you to have a gawk at...i think TIS stands for Twenty Inches Strong,it's all yours if ya want it.

Very nice mate... interesting door panels though? Spose they're meant to have that effect hm? Looks awesome.

Might need to stand back a bit from the car and take one of the actual car! I wanna see the whole lot all in the one pic :)

hey guys thanx for all the comments

the door trims are suppose to be like that, like a gathered look. but i will try get somw more picks for u all.

all up the leather and fittin cost about 1.5k installed. thats evrythink done.

the tail lights are ok i think i went a bit dark but if i dont like it i can just put 05 lights in.

:toast:

ok guys ill cyaz on sunday for the cruse.

lee- thanx man ill have a look atr the TIS and see if i cant fit it some were

Looking very good, and cheap for a full install, especially in Bendigo!! Look forward to having a proper squizz on the weekend :D