Camry Altise

czaja74

I decided to remove photos of the car. Last night had my headlights stolen from the car. Also front bumper bar, front grill were damaged. The insurance company arranged replacement for headlights and damaged parts. I'm really disgusted witch such a low act.

I got some HID parts left and will put them on sale later on.

Edited by czaja74

Hey - looking very nice indeed! A lot of work has gone into her already, very nicely done :) The headlights look great too!

You will have to come along to our next meet in Melbourne so we can have a squiz heheh

i was goin to do a whole step by step thing n stuff.. guess not anymore

sorry about what happened to ur ride ey... but what u did was top notch..

fk those bloody low biatches.. karma man.. u`ll never know.. some drunk boong might shaft a 3" projector up their ***** :)

Hopefully ur insurance claim will go smoothly :)

i was goin to do a whole step by step thing n stuff.. guess not anymore

sorry about what happened to ur ride ey... but what u did was top notch..

fk those bloody low biatches.. karma man.. u`ll never know.. some drunk boong might shaft a 3" projector up their ***** :)

Hopefully ur insurance claim will go smoothly :)

Well said J e r e M y , I wouldnt have put it any other way .

I'm still speachless. I don't think that it because I posted photos on forums. It could be "random act of kindness". However I won't be posting my location and all trades are postage only or meet somewhere. I decided not to do anymore retros. Instead I will upgrade brakes and few other components.

2 Options

1. The person has the same car and though oh they are nice - Doesn't realize that they are really ONE OF A KIND

2. The person knows they are one of a kinds and will try to flog them off.

Eitherway i hope you get something back for your time and effort

mate,

so sorry to hear what has happened :o

who the **** would honestly steal someone's headlights?

that is just plain stupid, be on the lookout for any camrys that will have these lights :@

Cause its the only car that they will fit on right?

keep your chin up, hopefully you can get them back without any damage to them, they were epic :o

i hope they ******en get caught :@

Evo

Thanks guys. I'm not holding my breath. Just had a call and all parts will be ready tomorrow avro. Yes all stock. Yes it was nice to have HID. It really improves night driving. Whoever has these on the car knows what I'm talking about. Someone knew its stuff well. The lights were removed without opening the bonnet what would trigger the alarm. I got in the car earlyorning. Because I approached car from the back I didn't see missing headlights. As soon as I switched lights on I heard noise the ballasts. I thought that maybe connection was loose. Opened bonnet, got out of the car and :| :| :|. They were gone only some crcked plastic left on the ground. I was really upset but what can you do? All my neighbers are top blokes and already retired so they are not interested in these things.

Anyway I got over it. Will get stockies tomorrow and put some Phillips bulbs. Instead of doing another retro I'll will upgrade brakes to DBA slotted in front and DBA standart at the back. Also thinking about getting a sportivo cluster but at the moment waitting for dealer confirmation if it has same wiring.

If anyone wants to do tutorial for HID please so so. Just don't advertise location. I had a quite a bit of help from you guys on this site and it is always appreciated.

Edited by czaja74

that good insurance is sorted. yeah i think you should repost the pics to acknowledge what you've done. plus if the dude was dumb enough to use them we'll spot them easily :)

this reminds me of old threads where sportivo sideskirts and steering wheel airbags were stolen.

i wish those ****ers would have their car wrapped against the pole with their bodies flung out and ran over by a 18 wheeler...

those people deserves every bit of cursing and does not deserve to live on this planet and wasting our oxygen and road space...

Really sorry to hear this mate :( ...do you think it's a member or just some D!CKHEAD that just trawls forums for stuff to steal?Were your plates showing in the pics and how the fark dose someone find out our place of residence from our forum? Maybe you were followed home after somebody noticed how sweet your headlights really were,anyway which ever way it happened it's a bloody low act by another human being and i wish nothing but misery and misfortune for the rest of their living days!!!!!

p.s Will keep a close eye on EBAY/Trading Post/and other forums for ya,and the roads as i also live in Melbourne.

sorry to hear about this! maybe the members ride section should only be available for viewing by forum members and not by the public. kind of like how only silver members can view the subscribed section. this way the public can still browse other sections like the workshops or general but not be able to view the members cars

hmmmmmmmm, i have a suggestion. why dont u post pics of ur headlight?? just dont post ur number plate or anything, just the lights ( how it looks etc). This will help us/ members to identify ur headlight. as it will mostly be used in another camry or sold somewhere ( ebay etc).

hope it will help :)

Thanks guys for the support. I deleted all the photos but I will try to check IE history and I'll post it here.

I'm thinking about giving a one more try. I was wondering if someone could help me. I would like to loan set of headlights for Toyota Camry 2002-2006 (for a fee). I don’t have spare ones to use while my lights are of the car. Also I will be looking for the set of s2000 projectors.

If anyone can help please PM me.