EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER

that's a fair response, everyone is different i suppose. but if you were after fuel economy and easy driving may as well buy a Getz  :P

as for turbo in cars, performance wise its 100% better than s/c from my point of view, power/torque is not an issue when you take into consideration when doing either you can get all sorts of ECU upgrades or even a computer management that you can tune to liking.

all in all its preferance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that was an interesting read....  why bother supercharging though when you save a little more can be  spent on turbo? and although more $$$ and work you can play with the boost!

my mate just finished his ae92 rolla seca sx - candy midnight purple sitting in SubZero Labrador - Gold Coast. running 3sgte (4age sittin at home waiting for a ae86 shell and 4agze  conversion  :D ) his output is 300kwFw yeh i'm not joking, too bad he hasn't done anything about suspension., last time we test drove it the exhaust kept licking the bitumen everytime we'd launch with 25psi NASTY~~ although he has a race switch which plugs 30psi. with 30k+ spent it was worth it i think. and very different.

danz - i thought 1zze rev out at 6200rpm? or just before it... i'm sure it goes past the 6000 mark..

hehe and also never race a civic hatch with the teggy motor in it.......... MUNCH!

1st gr..... teggy goes about 40m ahead... not a good look.

I wasn't the one who said it revs to 6000rpm :)

I wasn't the one who said it revs to 6000rpm :)

i didnt' say you did, was merely trying to get support that it revs higher than 6000rpm

has your revs imrpove since your mods? or its affective the torque more than revs?

let me know i'm trying to start modding i have put it off for the past 8months of having the car.

still really would like to know parts needed for coolant by pass.

also that white water bottle thing i've been reading... i still don't get what/where it is i know its something to do with near the filter?

My car is superbbbb with all the mods. TRD141 can tell you about it.

I did that coolant bypass, and that is also a fantastic mod. Need a 5/16 size barb brass connector, that's it. And do it when your engine is cold.

As for the water bottle thing, its located behind your bumper, on the left hand side. That thing is needed to be removed to install your CAI. Easy stuff to remove too.