K&N Panel Filter for ZRE

it will fit i have 1, if you want it i may be able to sell it to ya as i got my CAI from injen coming up in a week, the the filter itself is a perfect fit no need to do anything else just replace the old panel with the new

Edited by flipsta24

it will fit i have 1, if you want it i may be able to sell it to ya as i got my CAI from injen coming up in a week, the the filter itself is a perfect fit no need to do anything else just replace the old panel with the new

That'll be great mate. How old is your K&N?

it's been in the car for about 2 months, only just cleaned it out aswell, $70 and it's yours i'll throw in the recharge kit to aswell since i wont have any use for it, i payed roughly $160 all together

it's been in the car for about 2 months, only just cleaned it out aswell, $70 and it's yours i'll throw in the recharge kit to aswell since i wont have any use for it, i payed roughly $160 all together

Consider it a done deal mate. I'll send you a PM now.

Ive got a K & N panel filter sitting in my garage... LOL!! I used it for a month then i got my cai... The panel doesnt really do MUCH!! LOL!! i paid 90 bucks brand new...

It'll be more than enough for the wife ;) I don't want her to fly in the Corolla and writing it off like she did with the Tiida LOL :)

The main reason I got the K&N wasn't power gain as I know it's not much, but I don't want to keep chaging paper filters and for Toyota to charge me an arm and a leg for their rubbish filters.

Ive got a K & N panel filter sitting in my garage... LOL!! I used it for a month then i got my cai... The panel doesnt really do MUCH!! LOL!! i paid 90 bucks brand new...

It'll be more than enough for the wife ;) I don't want her to fly in the Corolla and writing it off like she did with the Tiida LOL :)

The main reason I got the K&N wasn't power gain as I know it's not much, but I don't want to keep chaging paper filters and for Toyota to charge me an arm and a leg for their rubbish filters.

The stock panel filters get pretty dirty easily... Well myn did.. LOL!! I guess ur right TOYOTA WILL CHARGE U A ARM N LEG... LOL!!!