New Sportivo SX6

imposter

Hello all,

I joined this forum a few weeks ago as I was looking into a buying an Aurion. After a few weeks of searching I found this one today and put a deposit on it.

2008 Aurion SX6, only have a poor quality picture taken with my phone for the time being. Will pick it up at some point during the week.

New%20girl.jpg

I would like to make a few subtle modifications, but unfortunately they will have to wait until I recover a little :P

Very nice looking car!! Congrats on the purchase :D Have to agree that this is probably the only make and model I'd ever buy a white car in. Good luck with all your future plans - won't be long before the modding bug bites heheheh

anyone know the difference between the 07 and 08 models?

One thing that springs to mind for me is if like the Camry stability control was included as standard across the range as of the '08 models.

Thanks for the welcomes guys & girls :)

I had no intention of buying a white car, but when I saw this I loved it straight away. I am hoping the modding bug can stay away for a little bit longer, like maybe a year at the minimum.

BTW: Yes Secaboy this is Rambo :D My new alias for Toyota Owners Club :P

Thanks mate, picked her up today, got to say I am really loving this car :D

Got a question for you Toyota Gurus out there, I bought the car from a Toyota Dealership, according to the log book the latest service was like 2 weeks ago, I am guessing about the same time the dealership acquired the car. They have written the date, and KMS that the car was serviced at, but they have not stamped the page. Is it likely the last service was not actually carried out by the dealership?

The oil looks golden and clean, so I am not sure. I might just service it anyway, but was curious.

Got a question for you Toyota Gurus out there, I bought the car from a Toyota Dealership, according to the log book the latest service was like 2 weeks ago, I am guessing about the same time the dealership acquired the car. They have written the date, and KMS that the car was serviced at, but they have not stamped the page. Is it likely the last service was not actually carried out by the dealership?

I'm not too sure about how every one of them are linked up, but try speaking to the service manager at the dealer you bought it from. If it was serviced there, they would have record of it in their system. If not, you might be lucky and they have record of where it was serviced (providing it was a dealer as well).

Thats a good idea about checking with the service manager, might give him a call today.

I am located in South West Sydney, I would love to join some cruises, but I don't think I can make it this weekend. Will definitely keep an eye out for the next one :)