drone tamed

SCOOTA44

at last fixed the drone, removed hot dog, put on a 10 inch round glass packed resonator, retained the small hot dog just before the split down to the redback mufflers, the drone is still there, much quieter but more notey, and hasn't killed the nice burble at cruising speed. :yahoo:

Edited by scootastaxisx6

at last fixed the drone, removed hot dog, put on a 10 inch round glass packed resonator, retained the small hot dog just before the split down to the redback mufflers, the drone is still there, much quieter but more notey, and hasn't killed the nice burble at cruising speed. :yahoo:

I might have to consider this. After obtaining the supercat mufflers for the rear section. The drone is still there but it's not overkill which is good for me, also you can hear it a bit till about 4,000rpm when the front tends to make more sound than the rear ;) heh

I might have to consider this. After obtaining the supercat mufflers for the rear section. The drone is still there but it's not overkill which is good for me, also you can hear it a bit till about 4,000rpm when the front tends to make more sound than the rear ;) heh

to get a true sporty sound you have to consider mucking around with manifolds and the silly "Y" pipe. i did this with my camry v6, but the aurion is a very different proposition.