cruise to newie??

hi all,

i am from newie and i noticed that there was a post about a corolla meet up at liverpool maccas for april.... being that i only just joined and therefore wasnt aware i didnt attend.....

but what do you all think about taking your rolla's on the freeway and stretching their legs.... newie has a great car scene, tonnes of people into the sames sorts of things that you all seem to be, and are really easy to get along with...

if you are interested and you would like to look into it further, www.newcastlelaps.net is a great place to start...

jade

Or you can travel 1/2 the distance south to the gong for the same thing :P . Just kidding, but many of us aren't too keen on freeways, too many other cars and too many coppers :ph34r::ph34r: ... But the old Pacific is always a nice drive, go the twisties... :D

the old Pacific is always a nice drive, go the twisties... :D

:lol: thats so true... im still on my Ls but in the holidays me and my dad went up the coast and i BEGGED him to let me take my rolla up through the old pacific hwy - its lots of fun :D

i just did the OLD PAC run last saturday night....not on purpose, i got lost and got off at peats ridge, trying to go to gosford..ended up going back 30 mins and starting when i was on the freeway....

so stupid!!!!

oh....but..doing that run reinforced that coilovers are definately the way to go.

i only scrubbed 3 times..but i was only taking it easy in 3rd..fun though.