Car leans to the right

Hi guys ive started parking my can underground since i dotn use it as much and i notice it slightly leans to the right ive never noticd when parking on the curb.

What could be the possible reasons? Since im a big bloke could it me my weight cause ing the spings to sag more on the right?

cheers, will

When you say you used to park it on the curb, do you mean have the right-side wheels on the road and the left ones up on the grass/curb? Heard over time it's not good to do that, maybe this is the reason.

When you say you used to park it on the curb, do you mean have the right-side wheels on the road and the left ones up on the grass/curb? Heard over time it's not good to do that, maybe this is the reason.

but how would that effect it so much to start noticing its leaning ? mean if that was the case all ZRE's in australia will be leaning towards one side = toyota massive recall :P

nah i mean like normally on the street. my street theres a slight angle so water can run to gutter

• 2 weeks later...

mine is like that too Will slightly but my right rear is the lowest by about 5mm for some reason and my AE92 was exactly the same at right rear, both had reset springs and iam the only one in the car so iam putting it down to that, or maybe cos i have no friends :nopity: :D

mine is like that too Will slightly but my right rear is the lowest by about 5mm for some reason and my AE92 was exactly the same at right rear, both had reset springs and iam the only one in the car so iam putting it down to that, or maybe cos i have no friends :nopity: :D

Ah thanks john

Dude you cant be that big to make your car sag.. if that was the case i'd get x2 100kg units to sit in my back everytime i drive and i wudnt have to lower my ride. lol

And if what john said, 5mm drop at right side.. unless you are that fussy and got a tape measure, it wudnt be that noticeable. I pump my front tyres a bit higher to compensate for weight in front, and right front tyre a bit more for weight of when i sit in car and drive. Should be fine.

John

Dude you cant be that big to make your car sag.. if that was the case i'd get x2 100kg units to sit in my back everytime i drive and i wudnt have to lower my ride. lol

And if what john said, 5mm drop at right side.. unless you are that fussy and got a tape measure, it wudnt be that noticeable. I pump my front tyres a bit higher to compensate for weight in front, and right front tyre a bit more for weight of when i sit in car and drive. Should be fine.

John

Ty john"s"

i know what your problem is man had it with the aurion...try filling the tank up with fuel...too the top i mean...then it will be level...as the tank is offest a bit when the aurion got down low there was a 15mm diff between the 2 rears thats why only took photos one side (avartar, signature)

stop being fussy thats all it is

I think it may have something to do with the curvature of the Earth. Try and contact someone in the Northen(or Southern) Hemisphere and see if theirs leans the other way...

I think it may have something to do with the curvature of the Earth. Try and contact someone in the Northen(or Southern) Hemisphere and see if theirs leans the other way...

Lol...man the radius of the earth is about 6400km, a 4.5m car will not be able to experience any difference in height due to that "curvature".

If these are aftermarket springs, then check the coils in your springs on the lower side, some of them may have "collapsed" ie. compressed tighly than the other side. You might need a spring spacer of some sort to bring it level again or get another spring.

Hi guys ive started parking my can underground since i dotn use it as much and i notice it slightly leans to the right ive never noticd when parking on the curb.

What could be the possible reasons? Since im a big bloke could it me my weight cause ing the spings to sag more on the right?

cheers, will

If these are aftermarket springs, then check the coils in your springs on the lower side, some of them may have "collapsed" ie. compressed tighly than the other side. You might need a spring spacer of some sort to bring it level again or get another spring.

hey, hm .. if you still have these problem, i would check the coils, since that has happened to my car before, but it was only happened to one wheel tho, not the whole side of the car, so when i checked the coil it was slightly damaged, so i just replaced the coils and it was fine.

HAHAHAHA

Nah bro, Wills springs r stock...

i know what your problem is man had it with the aurion...try filling the tank up with fuel...too the top i mean...then it will be level...as the tank is offest a bit when the aurion got down low there was a 15mm diff between the 2 rears thats why only took photos one side (avartar, signature)

stop being fussy thats all it is

If he is correct, it's nothing to worry about Will. To be honest, I haven't checked mine since I first read your post. But maybe I should..just to confirm haha

Peter.