Camry Aus attitude?

peregrine

Toyota has always been conservative in its R & D or whatever that's lack thereof which makes it appeals to the masses. They would once in a while try something "new" but I wouldn't rule out more of the future conservative styling for their future models .. :)

The ZZE ain't boring ok (can't say the same about the cheap interior.....)! Although I have seen a fair few nana in a corolla sportivo with 18' rims I kid you not .... <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P

I agree with what everyone has said here, and me being 18 i feel as if its pretty safe to say that you wont meet another 18 year old who loves the camry and wouldnt change their car for a holden or a ford or something like that.

Each to their own as usual, but i love the look of the camry..especially the gen 6. sure like many people has said, the base models are boring and i completely agree but i sort of have a vision i want to make true and then..hopefully my camry wont be another "boring white goods". As for power, i honestly dont care that much. sure ill try boost my ride with typical performance mods but im not after something that will encourage me to be a ******* on the roads (especially cause i dont have much driving experience). Maybe later, i will upgrade but for now im really all about having a nice looking ride.

private_number