Warranty Question

Hi all Stivo freaks,

After 3 weeks of driving my new stivo, AWESOME. May be i been driven it for more than 2 weeks from now, i find that the power it given me is not as good as when i first picked up my car 3 weeks ago.

i m going to order a AEM CAI, KnN Filter and the unichip this weekend but b4 i do that i just wanna know will the above mod void my new car warranty?...i m very worrying about it if it does.

Also just wanna find out how good it would be if i done the above mod without getting the exhaust done..coz i dun want it LOUD......

Cheers.

Ronny ( New Stivo's Member)

Hi Ronny,

Welcome to the forum.

Now the answers to your questions:

See this post for my opinion on factory warrenty & mods

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...indpost&p=23134

see this post for my opinion on mods for the stivo

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...indpost&p=24097

make sure you read the part about the unichip.

With regards to the exhaust it all depends on how free flowing you make the muffler.... straight through will be load but to restrictive will loose power. I have heard the CES exhaust and it is not load at all.

cheers

Bill

True true Bill..

There are a number of guys that have documented evidence that the CES has given them noticable and proven power increases..

Silvabullit

Danthuyer

Kyle

Screaminrolla

to name a few....

Ronny - The first advice I was given with my Sportivo was not to put a Cannon on it and Sportivo_Rice will be able to talk to you about power loss with one of those...

Cheers

Aaron

Definitly dont get a cannon muffler if you are concerning with noise....

I had an x-force on mine and OMG i loved it for a while because of how load it was but then i got over it and man even with the silencer in it was loader than some full exhaust system i have heard

I think too that for the $900.00 - $1000.00 that yu pay for the CES system, which is a stainless custom system for the Sportivo, you are not only getting a system that as I mentioned earlier will give you an increase in power, but the system istelf is not too noisy.

Silvabullit's system has the CES with a CAI and while you do hear the sound, it by no means is overpowering or loud (except when you hit lift and OMG :D :D :D )

I think the only problem for most guys to get the CES is that they have to drive up here to Brisbane...but you know what that means....

MEET & PHOTO SHOOT!!!! :P :P

Speaking of driving to QLD, I am interested in this CES system and I live in Syd. i was wondering if anyone else who is interested who lives in Syd wanna cruise up to QLD to get this CES system. we can have a group cruising up there for a meet up with the QLD boys. What u guys think?

If you guys are keen to drive up to get a CES system then we will organise a cruise etc and meet up with the Brissy boys. Also have you thought about the possibility of coming up for the dyno day on the 4th june? Come during the week get your system fitted then stay the weekend for the dyno day/show and shine then perhaps a cruise?

Just some ideas if you're interested. Also if you do drive up CES will do a supply/fit and dyno package for your efforts driving up here.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

If you guys are keen to drive up to get a CES system then we will organise a cruise etc and meet up with the Brissy boys. Also have you thought about the possibility of coming up for the dyno day on the 4th june? Come during the week get your system fitted then stay the weekend for the dyno day/show and shine then perhaps a cruise?

Just some ideas if you're interested. Also if you do drive up CES will do a supply/fit and dyno package for your efforts driving up here.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

What he said...

plus us boys here in Brissie will show you around. (Yes Wei Wei, we'll ask them if they want to do a Nebo run). The only thing I ask is that we don't have to do what we did when Screaminrolla came up here, and have to reverse down the Mt Gravatt Lookout...

As Silvabullit said, our Dyno Day is 4th June and it'd be fantastic to have some 'interstaters' here with us...

What is it Bren, about 4 spots left???

Cheers

Aaron :P

PS: Look!!! We can edit again... :) :) :) "THANKS STEVE!!!!"

Edited by Azza

Speaking of driving to QLD, I am interested in this CES system and I live in Syd. i was wondering if anyone else who is interested who lives in Syd wanna cruise up to QLD to get this CES system. we can have a group cruising up there for a meet up with the QLD boys. What u guys think?

Just found out my older brother just got a job at a Wildlife park on the Gold Coast so will endevour to get up and visit him some time after he moves there next month, but means I have less reason to drive up to Darwin (to visit him) on the open speed limitted highways.

I'll also try and work an exhaust fitting in, but at a later date when the funds are there (but saving like hard still!!)

So yeah I'd be up for a cruize up there at a later date... :D

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Just found out my older brother just got a job at a Wildlife park on the Gold Coast so will endevour to get up and visit him some time after he moves there next month, but means I have less reason to drive up to Darwin (to visit him) on the open speed limitted highways.

I'll also try and work an exhaust fitting in, but at a later date when the funds are there (but saving like hard still!!)

So yeah I'd be up for a cruize up there at a later date...

Cool with me. I'm also planning this for a later date as funds are low at the moment. Just wanna see who is interested so we can organise this for a later date.

See how many people who will be up for...Don't wanna rock up there all by myself. :D

So yeah I'd be up for a cruize up there at a later date... :D

Cool with me. I'm also planning this for a later date as funds are low at the moment. Just wanna see who is interested so we can organise this for a later date.

See how many people who will be up for...Don't wanna rock up there all by myself. :D

Hey Fellas...

Make sure you guys give us good notice when your coming and we'll rally the troops...(me thinks the boys here like visitors ;) )

We'll show you Brisbane :P :P :P and yes Wei Wei, you can take them to Nebo. :P

Yep i have already indicated my intentions on also doing this and crusing up to QLD. Only issue is same as Blackrolla.... Funds & Timing

Yep i have already indicated my intentions on also doing this and crusing up to QLD. Only issue is same as Blackrolla.... Funds & Timing

So we now have 3 of us who want to do this, we just need to find a time when we all have around a grand of funds to throw away... do we get a group buy discount??? :P

EDIT: Sorry to whore this topic on this maybe we should start a new thread to discuss the NSW ----> Qld cruise issue...

Edited by Blue_Stivo