top 10 mass produced jdm cars

spillige

just thought id share wht i think are the top 10 japanese performance cars, of all time.

this is my top ten, im not really going in year specific models or special editions, just a general top 10, when nameing yours feel free to do this if youd like.

1. mitsubishi lancer evolution

2. toyota supra

3. nissan skyline GTR

4. honda NSX

5. mazda FD RX7

6. nissan silvia

7. mazda miata

8. datsun 240Z

9. toyota celica GT4

10. toyota 2000GT

there a few other cars that you could argue, deserve to be on this list allso but its a top 10 and you cant fit every one. allso i think the R35 GTR is a better car than any supra ever built but as i said i didnt make it year model specific.

Edited by spillige

1. GTR

2. Lexus LF-A (would be the top but look at the price of this car compared to GTR lol)

3. RX7 (soz people gotta be FD :P)

4. NSX-R

5. EVO X Ralli-art edition in japan :P so hot

6. Silvia's (all of them have potential)

7. s2000

8. Honda Civic Type R FD2R mugen

9. AE86

10. AE111

FOLLOWED CLOSELY BHIND AT POSITION 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 is the Hyundai ........ dun care its crap :P wait no maybe the genesis but its not my top 10... made my more specific bcos i only like those particular models

1. Honda NSX (come on, Senna helped develop it. Not to mention it forced supercar manufacturers to make better cars)

2. Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A (only because technically the RX7 SP is Australian)

3. Skyline GTR R32 (came and conquered)

4. Honda S500 (what a way to launch the car arm of your company)

5. Toyota 2000GT (best looking car from Japan)

6. Mazda MX5 (because they made what Englandland couldn't)

7. Toyota Supra IV

8. Toyota Celica GT4 (because they cheated, and cheated well)

9. Nissan 240z

10. Mitsubishi Ransir Evolution VI TME (dedicated to one of the greatest rally drivers ever, not to mention it carried the modifications he liked)

Why can't this be a list of any car :P

1. Honda NSX (come on, Senna helped develop it. Not to mention it forced supercar manufacturers to make better cars)

2. Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R Type A (only because technically the RX7 SP is Australian)

7. Toyota Supra IV

9. Nissan 240z

10. RA28 Celica (almost as hot as the 2000GT)

Added in my #10, but I completely agree with this list.

7. Toyota Supra IV

9. Nissan 240z

10. (still thinking)

after seeing this list ill have to replace the WRX with a GT4, allso cant believe i forgot all about the S500 worthy of a top 10, but i wouldnt rate it that highly as a No.4. allso no EVO on your list? can i ask why? its easily the best all round performance/streetcar ever to come out of japan.

2. S15 silvia

3. Mazda Rx7 series 7, sexiest car ever

4. R32 GTR, R35 not included

5. S2000

I initially had the 2ZZ demon number 1, but i removed it, even i'm not that biased.

whitestivo

what kind of stupid list is this? :D

after seeing this list ill have to replace the WRX with a GT4, allso cant believe i forgot all about the S500 worthy of a top 10, but i wouldnt rate it that highly as a No.4. allso no EVO on your list? can i ask why? its easily the best all round performance/streetcar ever to come out of japan.

I guess the S500 pipped the 2000GT mainly because Honda resisted the urge to make the car dog ugly for the american market, unlike what Nissan did with the Z. Plus it led to the S600, S800 and S2000; all great cars. Personal preferences I guess.

I love the Evo VI TME, but must have slipped my mind while going through my list.