Forza 3 - Upgrading a Supra;

IvyMike76

Hi everyone - this question is about upgrading a 98 Supra in Forza 3, so not playing or driving or painting or anything like that - I'd like to know what parts and in what order I would put them on a car, keeping within the realm of reality - in other words, I am not going to apply every single part to the car and have it putting out 800HP or something silly like that..

For example, I would start with the intake and exhaust and then inter-cooler? - I wouldn't go and increase the displacement and change the cams for some racing ones, even though that gives me the highest Kw increase... does what I'm asking make sense?

Should I type up a list of ll the engine parts that can be added?

Thanks you :)

If u say "buy these five parts" and i do, the order i buy and install them does not matter - but you would not just stick a completely upgraded twin turbo on a stock supra and expect it to be competitive?

like... stage 1: these parts.....

stage 2 etc etc

stage 3 etc etc

I would trade in the supra and get a sportivo (probably called RunX)

They are epic car.

whitestivo

FARK ME! GET OVER THE SPORTIVO ALREADY!!!!!!!

If you are bagging out supras I dare say you are not a genuine toyota fan at all boss! sportivos are aight, but they are a corolla at the end of the day...a small passenger car, not a car designed as a sports car!

They are epic car.

whitestivo

If you are bagging out supras I dare say you are not a genuine toyota fan at all boss! sportivos are aight, but they are a corolla at the end of the day...a small passenger car, not a car designed as a sports car!

They are epic car.

whitestivo

good to see im not the only one with this view ;)

Interesting...

I haven't played Forza 3 before, but if you want to make it 'feel' realistic, i would suggest starting off with basic mods.

Stage 1 - Induction, Exhaust and upgraded suspension, brakes

Stage 2 - Upgraded turbo to single and light engine work (cams and head), Semi-racing Suspension, Bigger Brakes Kit

Stage 3 - Go all out and put 1000HP out at those wheels B) (you may need a parachute) ;) jks LOL :lol:

Supra TT converted to Single T51R FTW! :P

Evo

or u could buy a ps3 and gt5 prologue and the car will fill like its real :P

word. the only let down on gt5 is that its taking so friggin long to be released!

i know what you mean, though. i'm much more impressed with the physics on gt5 than forza 3

^ but once it's out.. it's going to be awesome, now that they've got the damage model in. 3 more months to go..

Anyways, sell the Supra and buy a Yaris.. LOLOL. I'm kidding.. :P

Edited by Kenneth.

Interesting...

I haven't played Forza 3 before, but if you want to make it 'feel' realistic, i would suggest starting off with basic mods.

Stage 1 - Induction, Exhaust and upgraded suspension, brakes

Stage 2 - Upgraded turbo to single and light engine work (cams and head), Semi-racing Suspension, Bigger Brakes Kit

Stage 3 - Go all out and put 1000HP out at those wheels B) (you may need a parachute) ;) jks LOL :lol:

Supra TT converted to Single T51R FTW! :P

Evo

thanks Evo i'll give it al a try

They are epic car.

whitestivo

good to see im not the only one with this view ;)

Amen!