we gots to get more on here !!!!!

plus 3 mods which I are silver too ...

so thats 11

Vic - 1

NSW - 7

QLD - 3

thats sucks a$$ !!!!

at this point in time ...

there are 2109 registered members of which 11 are silver supporters of the club ..

thats ...

0.52% of the population !!!! .....

pretty poor ....

esp for those ppl who have gain more than $40 worth of information / experience ....

you can be the only one to be the judge of that ... but ill let your concencious do the work ..

esp for the ppl who have entered group buys ....

1. you would have save more than $40 ....

2. alot of group buys are setup and organised by Silvermembers ...

just though i''d bump this part to the top of this page !

bump this to the top again .. we now have 12 members ! ... welcome to our lastest Micky_Tee !

BUMP !!

I've just got to say. The people on this forum are AWESOME!!!!

I recently put a call out for info on Cusco strut braces and the information I received about the right people to talk to was spot on. It has saved me in the order of $30-$45 to get the brace, and I have passed the information on to the others that was interested and they are also reeping from the rewards. The small amout that I put out to keep this forum progressing and dynamic is well worth in, not just for me, but for everyone else too.

Steve cannot foot the bill for this site alone and the contributions of us all go a long way to building and improving the services that become available.

End Rant :P

I've just got to say. The people on this forum are AWESOME!!!!

I recently put a call out for info on Cusco strut braces and the information I received about the right people to talk to was spot on. It has saved me in the order of $30-$45 to get the brace, and I have passed the information on to the others that was interested and they are also reeping from the rewards. The small amout that I put out to keep this forum progressing and dynamic is well worth in, not just for me, but for everyone else too.

Steve cannot foot the bill for this site alone and the contributions of us all go a long way to building and improving the services that become available.

End Rant :P

this deserves to be bigger and bold !!!

nuff said...

and think about it... every now and then, this forum has problems... you think steve is just a robot who has unlimited resources to fix things? no, because we give him a little extra money for this site, he is able to take the time and spend the money to make this forum stay up and running smoothly!!

its $40 you povo bastards! if i can afford it with my <$100 per week income, you can too!

• 2 weeks later...

common mate ! ...

something has come to my attention !!

we have 8 FRIGGEN silver MEMBERS !!!!!!

we gots to get more on here !!!!!

plus 3 mods which I are silver too ...

so thats 11

Vic - 1

NSW - 7

QLD - 3

thats sucks a$$ !!!!

at this point in time ...

there are 2109 registered members of which 11 are silver supporters of the club ..

thats ...

0.52% of the population !!!! .....

pretty poor ....

esp for those ppl who have gain more than $40 worth of information / experience ....

you can be the only one to be the judge of that ... but ill let your concencious do the work ..

esp for the ppl who have entered group buys ....

1. you would have save more than $40 ....

2. alot of group buys are setup and organised by Silvermembers ...

just though i''d bump this part to the top of this page !

bump this to the top again .. we now have 12 members ! ... welcome to our lastest Micky_Tee !

BUMP !!

how does one become a mod?............hehehe

how does one move up in the ranks?

explainations might see more ppl wanna join cause they'll understand the dynamics of how the club works then.

yesssss ?!?!?!

I'll do it tonite with my mums credit card.. happy? BUT!!! if mish doesnt sign up b4 kiama.. u guys still have to perform the dance for me.. we got a deal? or no signup!!!!!

Edited by Sportivo05

yesssss ?!?!?!

I'll do it tonite with my mums credit card.. happy? BUT!!! if mish doesnt sign up b4 kiama.. u guys still have to perform the dance for me.. we got a deal? or no signup!!!!!

yeah u better dance for her!! or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonds like you girls are trying to change the rules!!

No im being serious now Jase.. what rules are we changing? I'll signup tonite if you dance for me :)

that sounds kinda wrong ...

i dunno what my wife would think if she knew !