sportivo pedals

ok.... so know that there is a section on who sells what parts etc..... but..... i already have the sportivo accelerator pedal.... but have stock clutch and brake pedals.... <_<

does anyone know if i can buy them seperate, or do any of you sportivo owners have a set that you might be willing to sell???

thanks guys.

mmm... that's strange, because the pedals usually come in a set, and the accelators are a whole replacement arm.

the clutch and the brakes are just replacement 'rubber' pad thingys...

but i think you should go to your dealer and ask for the "rest" of what was on your car!! :D

but if not i'm pretty sure you get a set from toyota for about $150ish?

someome back me up... ;)

cheers.

(they sometime pop up on ebay! :D)

Got your back Pippy,

The genuine Sportivo Pedals are approx $150 from your dealer.

I've had them ordered for my car, they will be on the car when I pick it up next week. I've ended up splashing out on a few other accessories too. Custom cut floor mats, hatch loading mat and tinted windows.

Jade, i'd be hitting up the dealer you brought the car from. Its worth a try

Is there any good with it on?

$150 for a set? 4 peices? inc labour as well?

Just wonder why my deal told me that worth $3xx + labour.

I really love to get it done as well, it looks real cool.

My dealer told me that it's $150 + $20 labour

cheers

:lol:

i got mine yesterday, was around $100. fit them yourself seriously its so easy, not even worth paying the $20 fitting

$100 bucks....u bought it seperatly or together with ur car? Which dealer do u mind if u can tell me?

<_< Why Nunawadming Toyota told me different story...

OK, just rang Nunawadming Toyota one min. ago, the kit is $140, wonder why the salesperson told it cost over $300 before

Anyway if anyone could tell where i can get the pedals for $100 that will be great~

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by overloade

i think it's ok as it's genuine and corolla specific

you would pay $50 per pedal for sparco when it's on special and that would be a universal pedal

Yeah, these pedals are designed specifically for the sportivo and are covered in your warranty.

That way they can't come back on you if you have any accellerator, brake or clutch problems.

On my last car I had aftermarket pedals, I had some clutch problems and they tried to blame it on the fact that the pedals weren't allowing the clutch full travel, which was a load of bulls@#t.

Its one issue less to argue with the service team really.

Look it's not a bad deal $150 considering on how much weight you reduce and how the car is going to be soo much quicker. And after all, when you take someone for a spin, they are gona be amazed by your foot work and they will constantly check out your pedal timing, so make sure they are shine. A bit of grease should be fine, and hopefully it will fix all those clutch problems for you guys as well. :lol::lol::lol:

Im just in a smartass mood......it's been a long week, I do apologize. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look it's not a bad deal $150 considering on how much weight you reduce and how the car is going to be soo much quicker. And after all, when you take someone for a spin, they are gona be amazed by your foot work and they will constantly check out your pedal timing, so make sure they are shine. A bit of grease should be fine, and hopefully it will fix all those clutch problems for you guys as well. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Im just in a smartass mood......it's been a long week, I do apologize. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

:D :D :D That's real funny.

But i really want to get this done~

Hope u like it as well. :P