bob jane t marts clearance

DANZZT231

• 3 weeks later...

I am thinking of getting the RJR Tarmac (10 Spoke-like Stivo wheel :unsure: ) 17x7 in Bronze for $180 each. My Stivo is black so u guys think it will look alright? I want a JDM look. Would yous even recommend RJR in the first place? I've never even heard of them till now and i know Rodney Jane is the boss of BobJane T-Marts.

Other wheels i am considering are from Advanti or Enkei. Checked out Shao's lightweight Enkei RS+M 16x7 and they are $410 each! Another nice one is the Advanti Striker 6 spoke 17x7 Grey with polished silver lip and has Rays Engineering written on it. Sounds expensive to me.

Cheers,

Z

tarmac looks cool man

Yeh i am leaning towards RJR Tarmac bcuz of the price, then i can spend more on tyres! I'll probably get Bronze, something different from the Black and Gold :P

They also quoted me $1400 for Wheels and Falken ZE326 Tyres which is not really the tyres i want.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

LoL there not Rays ... Its says RAVS Engineering there cheap immitation wheels... and its not even VOLK it says VORK lol you Dork dun buy them people will laugh at you ... get the real deal or get something else thats not an immitation other wise it will just look cheap :P

LoL there not Rays ... Its says RAVS Engineering there cheap immitation wheels...  and its not even VOLK it says VORK lol you Dork dun buy them people will laugh at you ... get the real deal or get something else thats not an immitation other wise it will just look cheap  :P

Yeh i noticed it this morning when i looked closer! :angry: The pics in the catalogue is so darn small i couldn't differentiate the "Y" from the "V" but noticed the "R" in "VORK"???

But are their Enkeis genuine or are they also imitations?

Right now i would really like to stick with 16x7 inch rims but only Enkei makes nicer rims not to mention they are expensive. The RJR Tarmac looks alright though and its cheap.

LoL there not Rays ... Its says RAVS Engineering there cheap immitation wheels...  and its not even VOLK it says VORK lol you Dork dun buy them people will laugh at you ... get the real deal or get something else thats not an immitation other wise it will just look cheap  :P

Right now i would really like to stick with 16x7 inch rims but only Enkei makes nicer rims not to mention they are expensive. The RJR Tarmac looks alright though and its cheap.

i didn't realise that they were worth 410 over here :blink:

apart from weight and looks aside, a quality wheel doesn't need that many counter-weights to be balanced if the tyre is mounted right from the start.

if u look at some wheels they have an entire strip of lead weight stuck to them just so they spin properly. and even then sometimes u still get vibes on the steering wheel along the freeway.

i didn't realise that they were worth 410 over here :blink:

apart from weight and looks aside, a quality wheel doesn't need that many counter-weights to be balanced if the tyre is mounted right from the start.

if u look at some wheels they have an entire strip of lead weight stuck to them just so they spin properly. and even then sometimes u still get vibes on the steering wheel along the freeway.

I guess what you are trying to say Shao is pay more for better quality wheels :P I am working on it which will mean i stay on stock rims for a little longer! Maybe not.. time will tell! But Enkei looks hot, imo well worth the money!

Z

I am most probably getting RJR Circuit 16x7inch in Bronze (They look like MUGEN replicas!) with Yokohama C.Drive 205/50R16 87W tyres. May even go with the 17s but will see next week how much more they charge to upsize.

The C.Drive tyres looks like a great tyre for $200 each and BobJane T-Mart's staff reckons their boss swears by them!

Yokohama C. Drive

Z

Edited by ZEEROLLA

circuit looks cool, but the racer with black and polished lips looks like a street racer rims man, awesome awesome.

Thought of the Racer too but they are not on sale and black on black is not really my cup of tea ;) I think cicuit is alright, tarmac is too much alike the Stivo rim and only in 17inch.