[VIC] Sunday 7th March - Cruise & Dinner

I might be out of this depending on weather and how I feel after arriving back late on Sunday. Also need to prepare for Monday's track day so ....

;)

B)

Oh no you dont. :P

Yes I do.

Kinda buggered after working 6 days straight and got a track day to prep on Monday. If it rains on Sunday which it looks like it will, I'll have to skip as I got semis on and its a no no.

Lazy to chuck normal tyres back on unless someone wants to help ;)

Haha nah thats cool. I hope it doesn't rain but if it does I'm not sure heh.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weather does look flaky doesn't it ???

:(

Yep :( It's just poured rain here and Bendigo hardly gets it, so I'd say there'll be more over the weekend. Totally understand if you can't make it Guni :) We'll just have another one next month lol

Just a note to all that this will be going ahead rain, hail or shine (preferably shine!) :) If it's raining then obviously we'll just back off the pace a bit and take it nice and easy and enjoy more of the scenery.

Hey guys,

Looks like I won't be able to make this one, I'll be on call for work <_<

stupid people going on leave in the middle of March, sorry guys

Looks like I'll have to make my cruising debut with you guys some other time :(

Goz

guni dont be gay and come along, just this time maybe take road conditions into consideration before attempting fully hectic power slide opposite lock cornering ;)...be good to catch up over a parma or roast of the day....hope its cold but not wet for sunday :)

Edited by jaderd

We'll always have shenaningans on the Radios :) Maybe a game! :)

Spot the Corolla.. oh wait. :P

We'll have fun either way! :)

Heheheheh, you're a worry :P I'm sure there will be plenty of fun along the way!

Hey guys,

Looks like I won't be able to make this one, I'll be on call for work <_<

stupid people going on leave in the middle of March, sorry guys

Looks like I'll have to make my cruising debut with you guys some other time :(

Goz

Ahh bugger Goz :( That's fine though - although does someone have your mobile number if you want to come meet us for dinner in the city later on?

guni dont be gay and come along, just this time maybe take road conditions into consideration before attempting fully hectic power slide opposite lock cornering ;)...be good to catch up over a parma or roast of the day....hope its cold but not wet for sunday :)

Lol!! Well said :D

Semis don't go well with rain. Will try to slap some road tyres on if I have the time.

the fate of everything and everyone rests in your time management :D

if you want to come meet us for dinner in the city later on?

what time will you fellas be in the city approx?

I'm not really sure, I'm guessing about 6 ish - if we leave at 11 think it's only going to take like an hour and a half to get to Marysville, hang out there for an hour or so for lunch, reckon it's only going to take another hour/hour and a half to get to the lake, so we'd probably be wrapping up there about 4-5 and heading back in. That's just a rough guess though based on the bits I have driven..

I will PM you my mobile number :)

Shattered i'm gonna miss this one. Sounds like a great day :)

Have fun and drive safe and hopefully i'll be at the next one!

Cheers

Ben

No worries Ben :) We'll have to plan another one after this :D

Edited by Tash

Not to be a party pooper here but I'm going to pull the pin ............ on myself for this.

Don't think it would be wise with the kind of weather being forecast for tomorrow and seeing / hearing what happened today.

Weather Forecast

Sorry dudes. Another time maybe ....

Not to be a party pooper here but I'm going to pull the pin ............ on myself for this.

Don't think it would be wise with the kind of weather being forecast for tomorrow and seeing / hearing what happened today.

Weather Forecast

It's okay Guni. We understand. It's a real pain that the wather turned out this way but eh. We've worked so hard that we're not giving up. We're going for it!

Good morning people,looks like pretty crappy weather out there atm :( ...so i had a quick chat with my car and she still wants to go cruising with all her Toyota buddies today so i guess we will be there as planned,hail damage and all. :P

btw can someone PM their mobile number just in case i might need it for the meeting point :) and i can't get the cruise map out of my printer and to be honest cbf trying to sort it out right now.

see you all soon :D

Weather Forecast

It's okay Guni. We understand. It's a real pain that the wather turned out this way but eh. We've worked so hard that we're not giving up. We're going for it!

Yep totally understand, especially given you've got semi slicks on the car!

Good morning people,looks like pretty crappy weather out there atm :( ...so i had a quick chat with my car and she still wants to go cruising with all her Toyota buddies today so i guess we will be there as planned,hail damage and all. :P

btw can someone PM their mobile number just in case i might need it for the meeting point :) and i can't get the cruise map out of my printer and to be honest cbf trying to sort it out right now.

see you all soon :D

Well I'm still here and totally up for it! :D I am going rain, hail or shine heheheh I was actually caught driving in yesterday's hail so just pulled over for a couple of minutes and waited for it to pass then got going again - no obvious hail damage that I can see :)

Looking at the forecasts for today if anything it should just be some rain, the brunt of the horrible weather was inside Melb yesterday and up my way (Bendigo), so there's nothing too sinister forecast for where we're heading. We might even get some sunshine like yesterday *crosses fingers*

Just means we'll slow it down a bit and take our time! So please still come along ;) Lee - I'll PM you my mobile number now. I've got some spare copies of the cruise route too :)

As usual, on the day of anything exciting...

I feel like crap.

But never fear! I am still attending!

It just happens every time something importants on. :( But I get over it.

Also I got a friend of mine hopefully rocking up in an AE92 Corolla Liftback.... Stock as a rock, literally hahahahaha.

I feel like crap.

Also I got a friend of mine hopefully rocking up in an AE92 Corolla Liftback.... Stock as a rock, literally hahahahaha.

Nerves... :P

I feel like crap.

Nerves... :P

Must be hahaha. :)

Great day,had an absolute ball smashing up and down them twisty hills...excellent route,a must do again. :D

A few pics from todays cruise....

2hphky0.jpg

mcg8zb.jpg

24mtkz4.jpg

w2k4kw.jpg

2ag94x4.jpg

2s6sbqo.jpg

16glhl2.jpg

Matt's engine bay...yum :wub:

mmrbzd.jpg

259x288.jpg

Also a big thanks to Tash for organizing this stella cruise :clap: ...was also nice to meet a few new peeps and catch up with the regs,thanks to all i ejoyed it heaps. :)

Great day,had an absolute ball smashing up and down them twisty hills...excellent route,a must do again. :D

Also a big thanks to Tash for organizing this stella cruise :clap: ...was also nice to meet a few new peeps and catch up with the regs,thanks to all i ejoyed it heaps. :)

Cheers Lee, thanks to all who had the feedback/suggestions - I reckon next time we'll get more of a collaborative effort happening ;)

Definitely a fantastic day and the weather even turned it on at one point :D Was a great run and my strut bar has certainly paid for itself after one trip :clap: I also enjoyed seeing familiar faces and a few new ones as well, it was a really cool group! Will suss out our piccies when we're back in Bendigo, so look for them in the upcoming days :)

Loved the suggested cruise route of Mt Macedon and such too, might have to trip there next! Keep the awesome piccies coming :clap:

Thanks for an excellent day guys (especially Tash and Tofuboi on their organisational parts) . Incident free day in terms of driving proves what a well behaved bunch we all are.

Just made it home as i can almost poke a hole in my radiator hose with my finger!

Awesome shots as always Lee.

Peace out