[VIC] Sunday 7th March - Cruise & Dinner

Hello guys,

I've recently acquired a Toyota Aurion after trading my mazda 6 mps in. I've been looking around for some cruises and I wouldn't mind participating in this one.

Please keep me updated

Thanks

You are more than welcome to join us!!!

Keep a look out for this space.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello guys,

I've recently acquired a Toyota Aurion after trading my mazda 6 mps in. I've been looking around for some cruises and I wouldn't mind participating in this one.

Please keep me updated

Thanks

You are more than welcome to join us!!!

Keep a look out for this space.

Agreed! The more the merrier! :)

Also Guni, I am appointing you cruise leader this time. Mostly because I said so, but a little because well... I said so. :P

We need some more Aurions at this meet..come on Melbourne Aurion owners please make an effort,i feel so alone sometimes. :(

btw roughly how many Aurion owners do we have in Victoria? seems theres healthy numbers in most of the other states,even good ole Tassie represents.

Hello guys,

Please keep me updated

Thanks

G'day - would be great to have you along, I've just updated the first post with the final details so all is set for next Sunday. Hope you can make it!

** To everyone else **

Okay, so the FINAL cruise route is up, I'm not changing it again! Based on the feedback the meeting point will be at the McDonald's restaurant in Diamond Creek, off Main Hurstbridge Road, and the finishing point is at Lake Lilydale.

From Lake Lilydale those who aren't participating in dinner can go their own way and the rest of us will decide on a dinner venue and go from there - I'd say most of the cruise pack would cruise back in via Eastlink so we'll still be together for a little longer :) So put your thinking caps on for a place to go for dinner afterwards!!

Also just a reminder, I put all the groundwork in for this along with Nathan (Tofuboi) so I'm not interested in leading, so if no one nominates for this prior to someone will be nominated on the day. Thank you to those others who have provided feedback and suggestions along the way :) It was much appreciated!

So now we've just got to wait for the day to roll around!! Come on Victorian members, would love to get a good turn out for this one :D

* End essay *

We need some more Aurions at this meet..come on Melbourne Aurion owners please make an effort,i feel so alone sometimes. :(

btw roughly how many Aurion owners do we have in Victoria? seems theres healthy numbers in most of the other states,even good ole Tassie represents.

Well I'm one Aurion owner in Victoria :)

Well you should come along!! :)

Heheh btw way Lee, what do you mean YOU feel so alone!? I'm always the only bloody Camry lol Except for that one meet-up in Melb when Kyle came along. At least you've got Nathan in the gold Aurion along most of the time lol

So where are all the Camry owners in Victoria!? I know Reece would like to come along if he can but how about some of the others?

Well you should come along!! :)

Heheh btw way Lee, what do you mean YOU feel so alone!? I'm always the only bloody Camry lol Except for that one meet-up in Melb when Kyle came along. At least you've got Nathan in the gold Aurion along most of the time lol

So where are all the Camry owners in Victoria!? I know Reece would like to come along if he can but how about some of the others?

The last 3 cruises i've been the only Aurion :blink: have not seen Nathan or any another Aurion owners since last years national meet,this is why i feel so alone :P ...so once again come on Vic Aurion owners make an effort.

The last 3 cruises i've been the only Aurion :blink: have not seen Nathan or any another Aurion owners since last years national meet,this is why i feel so alone :P ...so once again come on Vic Aurion owners make an effort.

Hahah oh of course! Hmm, well we will have to keep drumming up some 'business' - more of the big cars :D

Haha Tash! Its just Lilydale lake. Its not good enough to be called Lake Lilydale hehe :P

Im all in for one of those stickers! Is there any pic of what they look like?

Lol whoops my bad! Oh well, it is the way that it is now so for this cruise it can be Lake Lilydale :P Google knew what I was looking for!

If it's the stickers I'm thinking of they're pretty nice, just a white font with the web address and they're probably about 4-5cm high and maybe 30cm long. I know some of the guys have put them on their side skirts.

Sorry, been busy with uni..it's started again! :(

Add me to the list Tash! A friend in an XR5 might be interested tagging along. :D

No dinner for me, got a 21st dinner I have to go to or I'll get murdered. Hehe

Also, thinking about buying a walkie talkie, opinions? :)

Sorry, been busy with uni..it's started again! :(

Add me to the list Tash! A friend in an XR5 might be interested tagging along. :D

No dinner for me, got a 21st dinner I have to go to or I'll get murdered. Hehe

Also, thinking about buying a walkie talkie, opinions? :)

Ahh yes good old uni! Don't miss that after 4 and a half years hahahah XR5 would be good to see up close, he is more than welcome :) Just as long as he knows he'll be severely outnumbered! :lol: Will add you to the list now :)

Well I've got a Uniden uh049sx which I got for Christmas, so looking forward to giving it its first run this weekend. Meant to be a pretty good unit :) Which reminds me, I better charge it up hahah

Edited by Tash

I know Tash, I'm in my fifth year..HAHA

He might come, but will let him know that he'll be surrounded by Toyota's! :D

Thinking of buying Uniden uh038sx..

Tash, im sorry to report that i cannot make it this weekend. I took work off for this but turns out my girlfriend bought us tickets to go to future music festival which happens to be on the same day and basically i had no say in the matter. Convo went something like this;

"I took work off sunday babe, wanna come on the cruise?"

"nuh, were going future remember?"

"whos we?"

"i bought us tickets cause i knew you wouldnt go if it wasnt for free..SURPRISEEE!!!"

"oh thanks babe!"

//no pussy whip.

100% ill go to the next one, shoot me if i dont. by then i should have my exhaust and hopefully a few other small mods done. However, if your ever in the inner melbourne metro area, drop me a line tash!

Edited by private number

Hey guys I don't know if this sounds really corny or anything but I think we should try and somehow dedicate the cruise to the recent events that took place the past day. Daryl (DJKOR)'s 2007 Toyota Aurion Sportivo SX6 was involved in an unavoidable accident and well, see for yourself.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&p=380078

I don't know how we can but myself and I'm sure most of you feel really bad for the accident that occured that fortunately did not take Daryl and his Dad's lives (they are ok from what we know), alas his car was not fortunate enough to really survive the incident.

I don't know, just my two cents I guess.

I think your heart is on the right place mate, but i think it might be a bit weird dedicating the cruise when it was really on the car that was lost. Sure it's not a great situation that DJKOR is in but he or anyone else hasn't passed away (thank god). At the end of the day losing a person is hell different to losing a car.

Only my 2c and not meant with any disrespect.

Matt.

I think your heart is on the right place mate, but i think it might be a bit weird dedicating the cruise when it was really on the car that was lost. Sure it's not a great situation that DJKOR is in but he or anyone else hasn't passed away (thank god). At the end of the day losing a person is hell different to losing a car.

Only my 2c and not meant with any disrespect.

Matt.

Yeah you're right heh. I thought about it last night and thought it would be a bit strange. :)

100% ill go to the next one, shoot me if i dont. by then i should have my exhaust and hopefully a few other small mods done. However, if your ever in the inner melbourne metro area, drop me a line tash!

No worries Reece, Future looks like a good set :D The next one might be like one we've had in the past where we just meet up somewhere and hang out without venturing too far. I'll definitely keep it in mind though, don't get down to Melbourne very often but when I do I'll let you know :)

4 sleeps to go 33dl8at.gif

:yahoo: Getting very close now! Can't wait to catch up and annoy everyone with my chatter lol Although some of you are just as bad as me :lol:

:yahoo: Getting very close now! Can't wait to catch up and annoy everyone with my chatter lol Although some of you are just as bad as me :lol:

Guilty. :P

I reckon this suprise Tash said she's got is gonna be awesome. :P Can't wait to see it on Sunday. :D

Guilty. :P

I reckon this suprise Tash said she's got is gonna be awesome. :P Can't wait to see it on Sunday. :D

Heheheh might come in very handy if it's going to rain!

I might be out of this depending on weather and how I feel after arriving back late on Saturday. Also need to prepare for Monday's track day so ....

;)

B)

I might be out of this depending on weather and how I feel after arriving back late on Sunday. Also need to prepare for Monday's track day so ....

;)

B)

Oh no you dont. :P

I might be out of this depending on weather and how I feel after arriving back late on Sunday. Also need to prepare for Monday's track day so ....

;)

B)

Oh no you dont. :P

Yes I do.

Kinda buggered after working 6 days straight and got a track day to prep on Monday. If it rains on Sunday which it looks like it will, I'll have to skip as I got semis on and its a no no.

Lazy to chuck normal tyres back on unless someone wants to help ;)