[VIC] Sunday 7th March - Cruise & Dinner

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool as :D I will go ahead with putting a map together for that route then, we can meet up at the point we did in the October cruise, should be enough room along the shoulder there otherwise I'll look for another starting point in Hurstbridge.

If no one wants to volunteer now to lead I reckon we can pick someone on the day, I'm along to enjoy myself this time rather than setting the pace. Will wait for a few more RSVPs to roll in as well and I'll book a table at the Garage Cafe early next week, reckon we'll need spots for least 15, but probably a few more.

Hope you can get the day off Reece! And kolourhero you're more than welcome to come :D Hoping to get a really good turnout to this and have a really nice day :)

I have an idea!

Guni to lead the pack. :D

'nuff said. :P

If we can all keep Guni's pace, we should give ourselves a pat on the back. ;)

I beg to differ ..... :whistling:

a 4WD perhaps .... :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

haha Guni. No rally stages this time. I am assured. :P

-

Okay we'll start this list for attendance so Tash can book Garage Cafe.

1. Tofuboi - Cruise (No Dinner) :(

2. Tash - Cruise & Dinner

3. 1stKill - Cruise & Dinner

Add ya name in so we know. :)

Okey dokey well I have updated the first post just to confirm to all the basic cruise route and the plan to end up at dinner. I hope to make a map early this week, don't think I can tomorrow night as I will be out and about but we will see!

Anyway, thanks to Lee & Nathan for starting an attendance list - if everyone can keep following on with this and indicate by posting whether they will be attending the cruise and the dinner (or just the cruise and no dinner) then I will continually update the first post as well. I will make a booking this week so that we don't miss out but we'll need a more accurate number that we can provide the Garage Cafe with.

me for both!

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Done :D :toast:

I'll let the missus know and hopefully we will see you all there.

We wont make the dinner though.

Do you guys mind if a bring my Rexy as well :P.....

Excellent, would be great to see you :) I don't have any objections to a Rexy coming along ;)

I've made a brief start on the route, don't imagine I'll have it up til Thursday night though as that's the only night I've got at home this week!! Hehehe..

Alrighty well the first post has been updated with the finalised details!! We will be meeting at Peppers Paddock Reserve at 10:30am for an 11:00am SHARP departure on our cruise route, which is available for viewing at http://www.gcompservice.com/tocau/TOCAU Mar 2010 Cruise.doc

Please have a read of the cruise route to familiarise yourself with where we're heading before the day :) Also let's get this attendance list happening so if you want to come along please post again and confirm if you will be coming and if you would like to join us for dinner. Thanks!

Okay, seeings no one has really kicked anything off just yet here is some "blank space" to start planning our next meet-up! Since I couldn't make the last cruise I am keen to catch up with you all again, so has anyone got any suggestions?

Thinking we could make this maybe the 7th of March?

** Update 17/02/10

So it's been decided that we will be having a cruise on Sunday the 7th March :D We will kick off from Hurstbridge again and use part of the cruise route from last October, heading up to Kinglake, then Healesville, then to Marysville and stopping for lunch there, then down to Warburton and back into the city through Lilydale. We will then be winding up at the Garage Cafe for dinner in the evening.

Please meet up at 10:30am for an 11am SHARP departure from our meeting point at Peppers Paddock Reserve (as per October Cruise). (Location details in the route map available for download below)

You can download the cruise route here: http://www.gcompservice.com/tocau/TOCAU Mar 2010 Cruise.doc

Attendance list so far: (please post your confirmation, as well as if you will be attending dinner or not so I can book)

1. Tofuboi - Cruise (No Dinner)

2. Tash - Cruise & Dinner

3. 1stKill - Cruise & Dinner

4. Guni - Cruise & Dinner

5. SportivoPSI - Cruise (No Dinner)

6. jaderd - Cruise (No Dinner)

I will be putting together a map shortly. Hope you can make it!

Wow, the cruise group has really changed since I was last on a meet (over 2 years ago)

I'm really interested to see what everyone's been doing with their toyo's... especially aurion owners :D

Hopefully I'll be able to make it and meet all you guys!

It's good to see variety in ths cruise attendees this time. :)

I'd like to see a wider variety of cars rather than a gold camry, a gold aurion and a bunch of ZRE152R's :P (no offence to the ZRE guys, i used to own one. ;P)

Should be interesting!

Wow, the cruise group has really changed since I was last on a meet (over 2 years ago)

I'm really interested to see what everyone's been doing with their toyo's... especially aurion owners :D

Hopefully I'll be able to make it and meet all you guys!

Hey Darius, hope you can make it along - would be nice to meet you as well as have another Aurion along!

Count me in for the cruise and dinner thanks Tash. I will be there in a corolla of some kind ;)

Excellent Matt! Will be great to catch up with you again :) Will add you to the list now.

It's good to see variety in ths cruise attendees this time. :)

I'd like to see a wider variety of cars rather than a gold camry, a gold aurion and a bunch of ZRE152R's :P (no offence to the ZRE guys, i used to own one. ;P)

Should be interesting!

Hahah Nathan, so basically we want more than the regulars? :lol:

Edited by Tash

Well I have some *slightly* bad news - apparently the run from Marysville down to Warburton features around 5-10km of gravel road and is quite narrow, so if we encountered oncoming traffic we would have to move over onto the shoulder. So I will need to re-jig the end half of the cruise route this evening, probably go from Marysville back over the black spur and then look for another way back into Carlton.

Will let you all know when I've updated the route and posted it again, hopefully Nathan is around tonight so I can get the newer version hosted lol

Well I have some *slightly* bad news - apparently the run from Marysville down to Warburton features around 5-10km of gravel road and is quite narrow, so if we encountered oncoming traffic we would have to move over onto the shoulder. So I will need to re-jig the end half of the cruise route this evening, probably go from Marysville back over the black spur and then look for another way back into Carlton.

Will let you all know when I've updated the route and posted it again, hopefully Nathan is around tonight so I can get the newer version hosted lol

I'm here every night. lol. ;P

This time its gonna cost you haha. :P kidding.

Also, I think you have a fascination with narrow gravel roads... Circa October 2009.

I think its time to jack up our cars boys.