HELP PLEASE VSC lights

TRN13

hey there i just had the y pipe done pretty much the same as another person on here, sounds good everything fine drove home last night all of a sudden the check vsc system stuff come on... went home reset the computer no lights.... again driving along they come on randomly again..... rang toyota they said the dont think its the y pipe but taking it in monday.... anyone else had this problem and how they fix it

trent

Because this only occured after your y-pipe was done, there is a good possibility that this was the cause. Probably one of your 02 sensors is not reading the values it should be. I guess when you take it to Toyota, they can tell your what error codes it is throwing to give you a better indication.

hey there i just had the y pipe done pretty much the same as another person on here, sounds good everything fine drove home last night all of a sudden the check vsc system stuff come on... went home reset the computer no lights.... again driving along they come on randomly again..... rang toyota they said the dont think its the y pipe but taking it in monday.... anyone else had this problem and how they fix it

trent

dont worry too much about it .I too have done the Y pipe and I had this problem before that. It only comes on for a while then resets itself after starting a few times, it may be an error to do with the mod or as mentioned in the forum, there are a multitude of errors that can set this off. taking it to toyota is a good idea as they can check it with a "scan tool" which will show up the errors.