Corolla sills

post-16102-1265448397_thumb.jpgpost-16102-1265448397_thumb.jpghttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla-02-06-Scuff-Plate-Door-Sill_W0QQitemZ320465334032QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4a9d38ef10

I found these and was wondering if any one has it yet, and if so can u post pics of the sills..

I like the look and they look easy to install but im not sure so i just wanted to see if others have done it.

many many ppl have done these mate, work well, just use scotch clips, easiest way to tap into the approproate wires, just work off door open sensor etc.

good little mod

check my old sportivo ride thread below, has it in there

Are they readily removable without messing up the paintwork? Also, which part lights up??

If you look through here Linky that shows you what lights up.

My ones do not light up. They are just the stainless finish ones.

They are removable as they are stuck on with double side tape and it doesn't sit on the paintwork anyways so no worries with damaging paintwork.

Are they readily removable without messing up the paintwork? Also, which part lights up??

They are removable as they are stuck on with double side tape and it doesn't sit on the paintwork anyways so no worries with damaging paintwork.

Haha, no wonder I was looking at the pic thinking "how the hell does solid metal light up?".

Thanks for the link, I'd seen these on eBay but wasn't sure how good the quality was, as with many parts on eBay. Sounds like there are a few happy campers here though, so I may just take the plunge.

Haha, no wonder I was looking at the pic thinking "how the hell does solid metal light up?".

Thanks for the link, I'd seen these on eBay but wasn't sure how good the quality was, as with many parts on eBay. Sounds like there are a few happy campers here though, so I may just take the plunge.

I have been considering getting them off ebay Also!.. just wasn't sure on what the finished product would be like.

After seeing all those pics, I think it would be a nice subtle mod.

i say to all go for it, its easy just watch the tape they give u its not that good.

the illuminating ones are fully hectic :P

i love them, but they look the biz :D

NICE B)

Evo

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe a stupid question but where did you order them from, and if it is on ebay what did you type in to search for them? CHEERS

Hey Mate.

Most of the guys here got it from eBay, I myself included.

So far they are going great.

I got mine scuff plates for my ZRE from the seller below.

The link below should fit your ZZE

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla-02-0...#ht_2919wt_1165

In the link below, it show how it looks on my ZRE.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=26511

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

i'm looking for those ones here

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4789/u0081yc4.jpg

they currently have the blue ones on ebay if anyone is interested but they have an ugly box around the corolla word so i just emailed them to see if they have this one...

from HK

cheers