Aurion Sportivo

arc

Hi there

I have just put a deposit on a 08 White Sportivo SX6 Will hopefully be picking it up Saturday. Stock as a rock at the moment but i will be adding

Alpine 502, nav, tv tuner, camera all waiting to go in, then eventually wheels although i like the kappas so will make an enquiry about them.

Welcome mate... White on White or White on Black..Should do the trick.. Check the forum regularly, you gonna make a huge difference to it. :)

thanks for the welcome fellas. I went white with the black . the white on white didn't look right.

Thanks havnt taken delivery yet, awaiting racq report as it missed one service so i am abit worried. I have been told buy one person that you can miss a service because the engines are that reliable and someone else that it could give problems down the track.

I'd be so excited if I were you. Hehehe.

As for the service, it is something to be concerned about, but also from my experience with this engine, if you have only missed the service by a few thousand k's or so, it will still be alright. just make sure the next service is a good one. These engines are surprisingly hardy.

ive had it checked at 2 differnt places and im happy over my paranoid moment about that lol.

welcome aboard look forward to seeing some pics

Thanks for the welcome

I will hopefully have some pics up tomorrow only had it for 2hrs and already installed my alpine 502 missed my ipod.

Edited by arc