Need help

chrissie

Hi guys, I need help to install front reg plate on my aurion, mine got stolen about a week ago.

it sound very simple thing to do howver after i open my bonnet, i just couldnt find how to get my screw and nut in the plate without dismantle the whole front bumper?

anyone have the same experience??

Greatly appreaciate for the help.

Thanks

When they stole your plate, did they also take the number plate mounting plate? One way to tell is if where your plate once was, is it the bare bumper, or is there a grey plastic assembly on there.

The number plate screws directly onto this.

When they stole your plate, did they also take the number plate mounting plate? One way to tell is if where your plate once was, is it the bare bumper, or is there a grey plastic assembly on there.

The number plate screws directly onto this.

yes they took it, oh yeah i need that plastic mount on the plate now i remembered. do you now what it is called ? shld order fro toyota dealership or did they sell it in autobarn?

... do you now what it is called ? shld order fro toyota dealership or did they sell it in autobarn?

Because it is a car specific item, and something that never really needs to be purchased separately (except for a case like yours), you will only find this from Toyota. The part number is as follows:

52114-06050 : BRACKET, FRONT BUMPER EXTENSION MOUNTING

When you order it, tell them you will need the screws for it as well and they will be able to add that to it.

thank you very much, just quick question how do you have all the part number of toyota aurion parts? i have heaps of parts missing from my car, i bought off from auction. thank you

http://www.toyodiy.com

Part reference only goes to 2007 but this covers the pre-facelift Aurion up to 2009. Just select region as 'OTHER'.

And no... it doesn't list TRD part numbers.

Also, for any other parts, I know the guy at my local Toyota dealer so I can get him to look up stuff for me.

thank you very much, just quick question how do you have all the part number of toyota aurion parts? i have heaps of parts missing from my car, i bought off from auction. thank you

What's the other parts that are missing? Just curious because I can't think off the top off my head what else could be missing?