Cleaning up my corolla sportivo

So i have an 03 sportivo who has seen some road, it has 113000km on the clock and never had ONE thing wrong. Serviced every 10,000 by toyota. I have some gutter rash on my side skirts :( and at the front. The car has been lowered on king springs and somtimes scrubs out. It has now been lifted a bit higher and i want to clean her up a little. Am i able to sand back the skirts and repaint myself? It is only slight damage.

Also i have someone dint my car once with a trolly and the other someone made a dint above my drivers side front wheel. Both of these people left no note and smash repairs want $980 to fix them and the other day my aerial was gone. I need to cut a break.

I am so ****** off, i have always looked after my car apart from the very sligt gutter rashes. I wash her once a weeks and detail her right up but i am over looking at her like a piece of ****, do you think i should fix her up, i have so many things i have to pay for but??

So i have an 03 sportivo who has seen some road, it has 113000km on the clock and never had ONE thing wrong. Serviced every 10,000 by toyota. I have some gutter rash on my side skirts :( and at the front. The car has been lowered on king springs and somtimes scrubs out. It has now been lifted a bit higher and i want to clean her up a little. Am i able to sand back the skirts and repaint myself? It is only slight damage.

Also i have someone dint my car once with a trolly and the other someone made a dint above my drivers side front wheel. Both of these people left no note and smash repairs want $980 to fix them and the other day my aerial was gone. I need to cut a break.

I am so ****** off, i have always looked after my car apart from the very sligt gutter rashes. I wash her once a weeks and detail her right up but i am over looking at her like a piece of ****, do you think i should fix her up, i have so many things i have to pay for but??

dude, mines lowered on super lows and scrubs like anyone's business. I even get the occasional "BANG" which breaks my heart as I go over humps i didn't see. not to mention the time i got scratched by another car while doing charity work! :angry: i gotten over it though LOL

sorry, to answer your question, depends on you. if you can't stand it looking at it with the scratches, then yeah go for your life. but knowing its a daily and u WILL scratch it again, and the occasional shopping trolley and door bash. u can't help it mate.

IMO, i wouldn't repair it UNLESS its really bad and its affected the metal panels. I'm talking about deformed panels and not the small dents and stuff. I couldn't care less about the fiber glass unless its really messed up :)

Is oral sex part of the deal? :unsure:

Any of you boys intersted in a meet up? only ever seen one other Sportivo up close

thats becuz you're in wodonga :P u interested in syd or melb meet? i dont think there is any in melb yet, though i only looked in the meets section on this forum <_<

and NO oral sex is NOT part of the deal LOL :blink:

You shouldn't be scrubbing on superlows with stock wheels. Perhaps you mean you scraping everything? I don't even get scrubbing..

You shouldn't be scrubbing on superlows with stock wheels. Perhaps you mean you scraping everything? I don't even get scrubbing..

crap, yeah my bad. I meant scraping... :unsure:

how don't you... mine actually scrubs the inner guard over hard bumps, hard bumps on the highway lol :P

it may have something to do with running 45's instead of 40's lol :lol:

Evo

how don't you... mine actually scrubs the inner guard over hard bumps, hard bumps on the highway lol :P

Evo

haha brissy roads are prolly a bit different to melb and perth?:D

Evo

I was referring to running with factory 16 inch sportivo rims Evan. You're on 17s so bit diff, plus diff offset.

Evo

Yeah they are smoother...... :P

Evo

i'm jealous :lol: , how are the speed bumps there? aren't they supposed to be higher than melbourne's? i'd hate to drive my car there scratching on each one i pass over :angry:

Evo

i'm jealous :lol: , how are the speed bumps there? aren't they supposed to be higher than melbourne's? i'd hate to drive my car there scratching on each one i pass over :angry:

Dude how fast are you going over the speed humps? I don't scrape on any humps whatsoever, except one at uni which is such a bitch to get over :angry:

I have to admit most of Perth roads are pretty good, just some of them are poop.

Evo

Dude how fast are you going over the speed humps? I don't scrape on any humps whatsoever, except one at uni which is such a bitch to get over :angry:

I have to admit most of Perth roads are pretty good, just some of them are poop.

i dont go that quick, very slow in fact. i still just manage to clear on some speed bumps here...

you guys and QLD are the best at planning for the future... VIC and NSW roads are stuck in like 30 years ago. Esp syd. those roads are horrific :angry:

i blame it on the recent tremors we had! :D

Edited by Kenshin X