Auto motion Track day Oran Park 14/06/2005

Hey Fellas,

Auto motion is running a driver trainer Track day at Oran Park on the Tuesday 14/06/2005

Its on the Grand prix track which is the full circuit :D

Cost is $275 inc gst, lunch and instruction.

You need your own safety gear ie own helmet closed shoes long pants and sleave

It's very informal - there are no set session generally 20 mins long

, the track is just open ,and you go out when you feel like it.

This is Not a day for Drifters though....

Same applies to instructors. Theres about 1 per 4 cars, and you just

grab one as you see one free or feel like it, and off you go.

4 instructors on duty.

Manned flag points.

Lunch provided.

Passenger ride session.

The day is limited to 16 cars so it wont be packed and you wil get quality time with a driver trainer instructor :D

Towards the End of the day there is a reverse grid mock race which is about 7-9 laps which makes for great fun... How cool will it be lined up on the grid waiting for the Reds to go out :lol:

Contact Aaron McGill

02 48722622

041 031 7013

email aaron@auto-motion.com.au

Just call Aaron for more info and he can email you a booking form

There will be a good sized contingent of Pugs Gti 180's and Reno Clios sports so cmon bring out the Stivos for a good day of racing and bragging...well if you ovetake me i guess hehe :lol:

Auto_M_calendar.doc

I am soooooo tempted but don't have the money right now :(

Been spending a bit, plus trying to save for wheels, tyres, brakes, exhaust and have insurance and registration next month not to mention 24 month / 40,000 km service...

But determined to get onto Oran Park some time before it is most likely closed and turned into a housing development. Though there is talk of the owners opening up a now and improved facility on another portion of land they have just lying around doing nothing but house sheep...

Edited by Blue_Stivo

I am soooooo tempted but don't have the money right now  :(

Been spending a bit, plus trying to save for wheels, tyres, brakes, exhaust and have insurance and suspension next month not to mention 24 month / 40,000 km service...

But determined to get onto Oran Park some time before it is most likely closed and turned into a housing development. Though there is talk of the owners opening up a now and improved facility on another portion of land they have just lying around doing nothing but house sheep...

Cmon,

you dont need to eat you can live of baked beans for a while :P its what im eating right now to save the dosh ;)

just kiddin but if you can make it, it will be a great day :rolleyes:

More info

Oran Park

www.oranpark.com

Cobbitty Road

Narellan, NSW 2567

Oran Park is a multi-faceted faclity, and includes a number of separate tracks and a driver training facility.

Oran Park boasts the famous Grand Prix circuit, which is a challenging figure-8 layout, with a combination of fast sweepers and tight, technical corners.

The Grand Prix Circuit is able to be split up and used concurrently as South and North Circuits. The South Cicuit incorporates the long straight, while the North Circuit incorporates the figure-8 section of the track and is a short and challenging track.

Track Length: 2.7 kms

Track Direction: Anti-Clockwise

Track Records: 1.10.2005 (Superbikes), 1.10.8232 (Formula Xtreme)

How to get there:

From Sydney head down towards Canberra via the M5, take Narellan exit

post-274-1117590167_thumb.jpg

I'm already on the 2 minute noodles, how much cheeper can I go...???

Touch'e :P

I guess you could rob a bank :lol: that or pimp of some biatches :P

Maybe a really really good friend will loan you the good for an exchange of being the second driver in the Stivo steed :D

I am soooooo tempted but don't have the money right now  :(

Been spending a bit, plus trying to save for wheels, tyres, brakes, exhaust and have insurance and suspension next month not to mention 24 month / 40,000 km service...

Cmon,

you dont need to eat you can live of baked beans for a while :P its what im eating right now to save the dosh ;)

just kiddin but if you can make it, it will be a great day :rolleyes:

u can then sell the gas u produce to Energex :ph34r:

the rollas not really ready for another track day yet, we'll see what happens i might just watch or i could give the celica a run if only it turned aswell as it goes in a straight line :P

I'm already on the 2 minute noodles, how much cheeper can I go...???

You could try lentils, Dylan :P :P :P

Maybe a lentil burger.....

Thanks for the invite Qui but can't make it to this one, besides its a Tuesday! :blink: Got to work :(

Love to race your Pug again.. i am looking forward to an open speed day at Wakefield late June or early July. I need to let my new clutch bed in and will be getting new shocks and tyres soon too i hope.

Enjoy and make sure to take heaps of photos!

Cheers,

Zee