[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

it made daryl very moist.

Indeed it did. Shouldn't have bought that damn TRD. A bit more planning should have been made prior to that purchase.

also, boot mounted battery ftw... had to do a jump start @ the lights on upper roam st (car died lol) and it made it so quick and easy.

Works well when you don't get positive and negative back to front as well :lol:

meh, it was dark and both the cables are the same color

This is why i always just tap the clip on first... lol.

Thanks for the directions home guys, twas all sweet :D

Was good to finally turn up to my first meet even though I was pretty late (MUST GET GPS)

Next week I might be there with the rolla, who knows, I might be lucky enough to get my hands on it again.

God damn that V8 was nice. I might actually have a looksie at all of your guys cars next time instead of just standing back.

God damn that V8 was nice. I might actually have a looksie at all of your guys cars next time instead of just standing back.

Fuck oath it is. Makes me hate my car more and more every time I hear it. That was Northy by the way.

Nearly everyone stands back and observes the atmosphere the first time around. Next time feel free to ask questions about our cars etc. We're always open to answer questions. Just gotta ask them.

Yea cheers,

All I can say about my veccy is sigh!

Its just so boring, except I do admire the extra 200cc compared to the corolla.

But I aint got no satisfaction, I compare it to a vvt-i and it just feels so different.

But, the search is on for a better car, 10 more months and ill be buying a new one :D

Maybe a celica?

And thanks, ill ask around and have a look at everyone's cars.

Putting out the call for peeps to help me with the national meet this year. I dont have anywhere near the free time I had last time I organised this so if you would like to help in any way no matter how small please let me know!! We need to get things started as there is a lot to organise!!

PM me of your interest........

Putting out the call for peeps to help me with the national meet this year. I dont have anywhere near the free time I had last time I organised this so if you would like to help in any way no matter how small please let me know!! We need to get things started as there is a lot to organise!!

Yeah mate. I've been trying to get a start on all this. Mish is more on the ball than I am. I was planning on making a trip to North Lakes on Tuesday (I'll get a new wheel stud while I'm at it) to talk to the guys there to ask if they will will be kind enough to allow us to use their venue again.

Yeah mate. I've been trying to get a start on all this. Mish is more on the ball than I am. I was planning on making a trip to North Lakes on Tuesday (I'll get a new wheel stud while I'm at it) to talk to the guys there to ask if they will will be kind enough to allow us to use their venue again.

x2 i am def. keen to help

I hate my car!!

I've read the engine mounts are commonly broken - yay.....

And the knock sensor too - read that I should replace the fuel pump while I'm at it. It might start better then too.