Question About TRD cold air intake kit>???

the rubber hose they supply for the throttle body is a very low quality hose and a few have split, the CAI isn't a perfect fit bracket-wise to the australian corolla's.

It will void your engine warranty.

It will void your engine warranty.

Does it realy??????

:o :o :o

Depends on which di@khe*d at Toyota you deal with :angry: The CAI is a good quality product and has been engineered to fit the 2ZZGE. None of us with it has had any engine problems with it only big smiles and will never have it off :)

Z

i've installed my AEM CAI a day ago. my dealer is not a understanding type so they say that if i have any problem with the engine, they will not try to fix it for me. too bad to stay in south australia, esp christies beach. :angry:

i've installed my AEM CAI a day ago. my dealer is not a understanding type so they say that if i have any problem with the engine, they will not try to fix it for me. too bad to stay in south australia, esp christies beach. :angry:

That's BULL****, unless they can PROVE that the CAI caused the actual engine problem. Tell them to stuff their warranty up their big fat ars*es that do nothing but ****! :angry: Sorry i'm abit off bcuz i just had my shifting problems fixed at my own expense afer lobbying Toyota for more than a year (some people even longer, ask Bill) and did the warranty do anything tpo rectify it? NO, all i got was accussative attutude from some and a bloody waste of my time.

Z