Window Tinting for 03 Corolla

nao.

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone know how much it would cost to have my 03 corolla window tinted. Also does anyone know a good place/person to contact for window tinting.

cheers,

nao.

Thanks for the link Lukusis, got some good suggestion there. I should have did some more research before hand.

Hey Rolla, if you manage to find the number, pm me or post it here please :D I want to see if I can get it cheaper if I do more than one car.

btw isn't 5% pitch black? :unsure: LOL

No worries mate. I got my Rodeo done at a carwash place on Hume Highway just before you turn left to go into cabra (forget the name of the street :( )........ got mates rates of 150, not sure what the normal rate is though, but fast service and a job well done...... had just enough time to walk down and grab a pork roll and drink then they called to say it was done lols

No worries mate. I got my Rodeo done at a carwash place on Hume Highway just before you turn left to go into cabra (forget the name of the street :( )........ got mates rates of 150, not sure what the normal rate is though, but fast service and a job well done...... had just enough time to walk down and grab a pork roll and drink then they called to say it was done lols

oh is it that 'Rock & Roll Car Wash Cafe'? didn't know they did window tinting. I live 5 mins away from there, so if thats the place you're talking about, I might just pop over to check it out and if all goes well, pork roll and a drink to celebrate ^_^ LOL

No worries mate. I got my Rodeo done at a carwash place on Hume Highway just before you turn left to go into cabra (forget the name of the street sad.gif )........ got mates rates of 150, not sure what the normal rate is though, but fast service and a job well done...... had just enough time to walk down and grab a pork roll and drink then they called to say it was done lols

oh is it that 'Rock & Roll Car Wash Cafe'? didn't know they did window tinting. I live 5 mins away from there, so if thats the place you're talking about, I might just pop over to check it out and if all goes well, pork roll and a drink to celebrate happy.gif LOL

Yeah i think thats the one..... theres a little garage off the left side of it and they seem to operate out of that.

I only went there as i know the guy who supplies their tint, but im happy with the job they did and the speed it was done with :P

hahah yeah Pork roll and a sugar cane drink ftw! :D

Thanks for the link Lukusis, got some good suggestion there. I should have did some more research before hand.

Hey Rolla, if you manage to find the number, pm me or post it here please :D I want to see if I can get it cheaper if I do more than one car.

Re : the Tints

$260 for 5%

$250 for 25% to 5%

$230 for Legal 35 %

Name is Robbie

Number : 0421555699

Edited by Rolla & Sao Boy

Re : the Tints

$260 for 5%

$250 for 25% to 5%

$230 for Legal 35 %

Name is Robbie

Number : 0421555699

Thanks alot Rolla :)

5% = Good luck trying to look out at night lol.

Not too bad during the day but in carparks etc... it kinda impairs your vision.

I'd recommend 35%. Why? Legal darkness so police won't hassle you (although I haven't heard of anyone being pinned for dark tints...yet).

In the end, it's up to you how dark you want your windows.