[SYD] WTB Rear sway and rear strut

izzy

• 2 weeks later...

Got a price from Autobarn (incase you rather get it locally and not bother with shipping)

Know the bloke there so these were price after discount

WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR SUIT ZZE 122/3 - $219 (RRP $252)

WHITELINE FRONT STRUT BRACE SUIT ZZE122/3 - $200 (Note he didnt call up for this and assumed it will be a similar price to the rear sway , could be cheaper)

Got a price from Autobarn (incase you rather get it locally and not bother with shipping)

WHITELINE FRONT STRUT BRACE SUIT ZZE122/3 - $200 (Note he didnt call up for this and assumed it will be a similar price to the rear sway , could be cheaper)

Hey R&S Boy,

Which Autobarn was that at?

Cheers, Luke

Hey R&S Boy,

Which Autobarn was that at?

Cheers, Luke

Campbelltown ..Luke but shhhhh whistling.gif Dont tell no one ..

Just got off the phone with Burson ant they told me $240 for the sway bar .. (rear) and Pedders at C town said $252 and for the strut $216.50

Schweet smile.gif

Cheers dude!

If you want to get either of these 2 i can ask if there is a further discount for getting 2 sets at once. (unless you find a cheaper price)

Just let me know , i'm not getting anything expensive till either next pay or after the tax return ..wink.gif

Hey guys, i recently bought a CF bonnet off another forum member but i really want to a rear sway now.

anyone willing to do a swap?

the CF bonnet has one small crack, not very noticeable, otherwise the bonnet is perfect.

PM me if interested.