Melbourne Meet.

wel il be there joining all of u's once again...

had heaps of fun last time..

so anyone interested in the a nite cruz wer u can test out how wel ur car handle's...this cruz is wer u got to be...n heaps of fun

see you's there..

e-gene when we have met up outside crema no one wanted to cruise

maybe that place is too cosy and everyone just wants to relax and have a drink :D

but when it is night time there is nothing open but maccas

i cannot say that we leave on time but we do not hang around for hours

when we get going your car will thank you for it :lol:

if you have a torch could you please bring it along

Edited by kcorro

Sorry can't make it as I am off to the US on Monday morning and the Wife would kill me if I went out the night before, she may be small but what a bite she has :D . Also I have no car at the moment as mine is being used for development of a Australian version of Hondata ECU upgrade at the moment. Here is a link if you are interested to read it http://www.hondata.com/reflash_tsx.html. 21 kilowatt gain at the fly....might be taking a few Sportivos out.... :blink: :D :P

Count me in. Will be my first cruise with the club.

Where exactly is Toyota HQ in Nunawading however? Give me a road to follow on my maps and I'll be there on time if not earlier.

Be there, or be square

Destination = X did you say? B)

It was good to see the guys who came along, especially E-Gene who finally was able to make it, and arxcis with his brand new Stivo... Damn arcxis you got yourself a good deal on that.

E-Gene did you try that stain remover when you get home. It should have got that stain right out :P :P :D

It was a little damp and slippery but still a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing you on the next one.

Cheers

Thanks Stew, the stains came out ok, but will probably have to dry the seat out as it was soaked. :D

Realised a few things on the cruise

1. Slippery road + slippery tyres = Peeing in pants

2. Still can't beat an RX-8

3. Check the opening times of mountains before you drive there

Sorry can't make it as I am off to the US on Monday morning and the Wife would kill me if I went out the night before, she may be small but what a bite she has  :D . Also I have no car at the moment as mine is being used for development of a Australian version of Hondata ECU upgrade at the moment. Here is a link if you are interested to read it http://www.hondata.com/reflash_tsx.html. 21 kilowatt gain at the fly....might be taking a few Sportivos out.... :blink:  :D  :P

You planning on putting the car and yourself on a diet???? :P Or just some reckless driving to take some Stivo's out :lol:

Slippery road + slippery tyres = Peeing in pants

I just wish I had a video camera on the rear vision mirror :D Would make a popular post I think. Check out Shao's 50mb video of their track day, towards the end you will see a very similiar situation with a corolla in front of him ;)

I guess that will be our last trip to destination X for winter. Can't wait for spring now :D