New wheels fitted!

ZEEROLLA

Yeah guys i'm going to be lowering the car, thats a certainty. Hoping to get it done this week but that will depend if the suspension guys can source the parts and fit me in.

Another thing that has been slowing me down is the vast discussion on here regarding springs/suspension.

I'm not going to be doing any track work and I dont want an ultra stiff ride so at this stage i think i'll go with the low king springs.

I was thinking superlows at first but apparently they deteriorate the ride quality a hell of a lot more than the regular lows.

Again I guess this is subject individual preferance and use.

I'll post some more pics up when shes lower.

get some shocks, too. we dun wanna start the "i told u it would leak" speech again.

Yeah guys i'm going to be lowering the car, thats a certainty. Hoping to get it done this week but that will depend if the suspension guys can source the parts and fit me in.

Another thing that has been slowing me down is the vast discussion on here regarding springs/suspension.

I'm not going to be doing any track work and I dont want an ultra stiff ride so at this stage i think i'll go with the low king springs.

I was thinking superlows at first but apparently they deteriorate the ride quality a hell of a lot more than the regular lows.

Again I guess this is subject individual preferance and use.

I'll post some more pics up when shes lower.

get some shocks, too. we dun wanna start the "i told u it would leak" speech again.

I will strongly reccommend ;) My ride quality is pretty crap now, wouldn't say dangerous, and i only lowered mine 30-35mm. Still has 1.5-2inch gap between tyres and body.