Bodykits?

Hey guys in need a rear bumper/skirt for my sportivo ascent but ive looked almost evrywhere...and am tired of searching...:( so if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Fidz.

Hey guys in need a rear bumper/skirt for my sportivo ascent but ive looked almost evrywhere...and am tired of searching...sad.gif so if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Fidz.

you could go to carmate.com - Woodville road Granville.

Got my kit from them some years ago BUT i dont recommend them .. Only suggested it as you are tired of searching...

Hey guys in need a rear bumper/skirt for my sportivo ascent but ive looked almost evrywhere...and am tired of searching...sad.gif so if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Fidz.

Got my kit from them some years ago BUT i dont recommend them .. Only suggested it as you are tired of searching...

Yeah thanks man i have had a look, but im after ABS plastic, something a bit stronger than fibreglass...whats so bad about them?

get your kit fitted @ xracing! even if your kit comes from carmate xracing can get it to fit much better. ive recommended them to my mate who owns an mr2 spyder and theyve also fixed MAXIMUS's bodykit after he dealt with carmate and wasnt happy with the way they fit the kit. I plan on bringing my frontbar 2nd hand carmate brand(if the taxman is generous with my tax return) sooner or later.

Thanks in advance. Fidz.

Yeah thanks man i have had a look, but im after ABS plastic, something a bit stronger than fibreglass...whats so bad about them?

The list of things i didnt like with Carmate :

-It took over a month to get the full kit in stock .( I was sick of waiting)

-They never returned my Sample paint as they couldnt locate it (this is the one that Toyota supply with new cars)

-The fitting wasnt proper , i think because the kit wasnt designed to fit perfectly.

-The paint on the kit flaked within a year and i couldnt be bothered going back and arguing.

-Then they tried to copy my CAI asking if they could take it off and have a look.. It was early days on 04/05 and Aust rarely had kits for that car.(was US Import).To this day they still sell rubbish CAI for the 1ZZE..

And to top it all , the service wasnt welcoming. Many will say you cant get cheap prices and services but atleast they can try to be friendly.Atleast make the effort.

I must agree , in future i will never get a Fibreglass kit unless its a Door trim/speaker instal or boot instal.Its too fragile and just needs a reason to get damaged.

Thanks in advance. Fidz.

The list of things i didnt like with Carmate :

-It took over a month to get the full kit in stock .( I was sick of waiting)

-They never returned my Sample paint as they couldnt locate it (this is the one that Toyota supply with new cars)

-The fitting wasnt proper , i think because the kit wasnt designed to fit perfectly.

-The paint on the kit flaked within a year and i couldnt be bothered going back and arguing.

-Then they tried to copy my CAI asking if they could take it off and have a look.. It was early days on 04/05 and Aust rarely had kits for that car.(was US Import).To this day they still sell rubbish CAI for the 1ZZE..

And to top it all , the service wasnt welcoming. Many will say you cant get cheap prices and services but atleast they can try to be friendly.Atleast make the effort.

I must agree , in future i will never get a Fibreglass kit unless its a Door trim/speaker instal or boot instal.Its too fragile and just needs a reason to get damaged.

Do you know guys where I can find a Front grill for a Corolla 1999 AR112R (the unpopular model) that one that looks loke 4 eyes? not too many of those, Thanks a lot for your help.

Hey guys in need a rear bumper/skirt for my sportivo ascent but ive looked almost evrywhere...and am tired of searching...:( so if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Fidz.

Saw this in ebay Australia

You are bidding on a GENUINE lip kit which consists of a front lip, pair of side skirts and rear wing to fit TOYOTA COROLLA SPORTIVO facelift models (2005 models). ***

These are high quality compare to the el cheapo knock offs from TAIWAN with bad fitment.

Toyota are selling these for more than the starting bid, so grab yourselves a bargin with me.

1 x front lip (Has a little scratch on the bottom of it due to the corolla being lowered)

1 x pair of side skirts

1 x rear wing with 3rd brake light attached

Any questions regarding to the item, feel free to call/text me on 0405 466 003

Location for pick up: SYDNEY, Liverpool

Happy bidding.

Thanks in advance. Fidz.

Contact Castlehill Toyota in NSW. That's where I ordered my genuine Toyota rear skirt, even got a discount too since they had 2 in stock. Had all parts delivered to me for $20.

Saw this in ebay Australia

You are bidding on a GENUINE lip kit which consists of a front lip, pair of side skirts and rear wing to fit TOYOTA COROLLA SPORTIVO facelift models (2005 models). ***

These are high quality compare to the el cheapo knock offs from TAIWAN with bad fitment.

Toyota are selling these for more than the starting bid, so grab yourselves a bargin with me.

1 x front lip (Has a little scratch on the bottom of it due to the corolla being lowered)

1 x pair of side skirts

1 x rear wing with 3rd brake light attached

Any questions regarding to the item, feel free to call/text me on 0405 466 003

Location for pick up: SYDNEY, Liverpool

Happy bidding.

Hey Brian whats the link for that if its still on ebay?

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies...sounds like carmate are Sh!theads...ive just e-mailed castle hill toyota and they have a rear skirt for $375...genuine toyota parts cost alot tho...:( might go for it tho???

Do you know guys where I can find a Front Grill for a Corolla 1999 AE112R (the unpopular model) those that look like 4 eyes? not too many of those, Thanks a lot for your help.

post-19746-127987348985_thumb.jpg

post-19746-127987349703_thumb.jpg

Edited by edu777

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know guys where I can find a Front Grill for a Corolla 1999 AE112R (the unpopular model) those that look like 4 eyes? not too many of those, Thanks a lot for your help.

Toyota would be the obvious option, but carmate sell them too.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-AE112-98-99-CHROME-GRILLE-/110560317760?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19bde89140

http://carmate.com.au/display_products.php?id=168&categoryid=18