ZZE123 C-ONE ENGINE MOUNTS

I installed the C-ONE engine mounts on my ZZE123 Corolla over the weekend and I have noticed a marked improvement in throttle response as well as an improvement in traction during corner acceleration. In addition, I do not have to worry about inserts “popping out” as has been the case with owners who have used the Energy Suspension motor mount inserts.

The downsides are that there has been an increase in in-car vibrations at idle and between 3000 – 4000 rpm, but these vibrations are quite “liveable”. I have attached a few pictures of the mounts for everyone’s’ benefit.

post-934-128026673542_thumb.jpg

post-934-128026675043_thumb.jpg

post-934-128026677993_thumb.jpg

post-934-128026679416_thumb.jpg

ahh nice! what about when the car is idle? does it vibrate a fair bit?

also how much did they set u back?

mine are going out today... :( i cant stand the vibration... gonna miss the performance though, hitted lift for the last time for a while these things are still in :(

ahh nice! What about when the car is idle? It's not too bad, although sometimes I can see the steering wheel vibrating. Does it vibrate a fair bit? Only slightly, but it is not unbearable

Also how much did they set u back? US$250

Mine are going out today... :( I cant stand the vibration...gonna miss the performance though, hitted lift for the last time for a while these things are still in :(

:( i cant stand the vibration...

Hey Duy, I believe the racing scene in Hong Kong has a solution to your cabin noise and vibration dilemma.

May I intro you to the HK Racing essentials :P

Cabin noise suppression:

post-14950-128027898595_thumb.jpg

Steering wheel, seat and pedals vibration eliminator:

post-14950-128027902633_thumb.jpg

post-14950-128027904299_thumb.jpg

post-14950-128027905785_thumb.jpg

post-14950-128027907443_thumb.jpg

:( i cant stand the vibration...

Hey Duy, I believe the racing scene in Hong Kong has a solution to your cabin noise and vibration dilemma.

May I intro you to the HK Racing essentials :P

Cabin noise suppression:

post-14950-128027898595_thumb.jpg

Steering wheel, seat and pedals vibration elimination:

post-14950-128027902633_thumb.jpg

post-14950-128027904299_thumb.jpg

post-14950-128027905785_thumb.jpg

post-14950-128027907443_thumb.jpg

LOL looks like i can save abit of dosh with these "HK racing essentials" bcuz they are out already :)

I installed the C-ONE engine mounts on my ZZE123 Corolla over the weekend and I have noticed a marked improvement in throttle response as well as an improvement in traction during corner acceleration. In addition, I do not have to worry about inserts “popping out” as has been the case with owners who have used the Energy Suspension motor mount inserts.

The downsides are that there has been an increase in in-car vibrations at idle and between 3000 – 4000 rpm, but these vibrations are quite “liveable”. I have attached a few pictures of the mounts for everyone’s’ benefit.

maybe add the engine damper as well taht could ease the vabration problem

maybe add the engine damper as well taht could ease the vabration problem

If there is such a thing for our cars i wanna see how well they work before putting the mount inserta back in the car. Im already missing the performance :(

Maybe add the engine damper as well that could ease the vabration problem

If there is such a thing for our cars I wanna see how well they work before putting the mount inserts back in the car. I'm already missing the performance :(

post-934-128032480255_thumb.jpg

u can get it for the zze123. but the price... puts me off sigh... :(

so should the increase in vibrations and noise...isn't that why you had the ES engine mount inserts taken out today?

so should the increase in vibrations and noise...isn't that why you had the ES engine mount inserts taken out today?

was talking about the engine dampers... combined with the ES mount inserts i already have

Engine damper doesn't reduce your incabin vibration or what not, they're designed to minimise the engine's vibration in the way that's similar to your solid engine mounts. If anything it'll increase your vibration LOL

Edited by DreadAngel

Engine damper doesn't reduce your incabin vibration or what not, they're designed to minimise the engine's vibration in the way that's similar to your solid engine mounts. If anything it'll increase your vibration LOL

Oh then either i misunderstood marks reply about reducing vibration in the cabin, or vice versa.

Wat i wanted to know is there anything to reduce/eliminate the cabin noise when these things r in?

Btw hows shifting in lift feel pirate? mine seemed to be more direct... apart from the "crunching" dyslexik heard last time just before i took them out :P i also thought that the car didn't lurch forward when i offed the accelerator to shift gears.

was talking about the engine dampers... combined with the ES mount inserts i already have

so was I Duy. ES engine mount inserts along with these engine dampners will both increase cabin noise and vibrations even more. Sacrifice comfort for an increase in performance dude. Just wear aviation earplugs (I can show you what they look like next time I see ya).

Oh then either I misunderstood marks reply about reducing vibration in the cabin, or vice versa.

Wat I wanted to know is there anything to reduce/eliminate the cabin noise when these things r in?

Btw hows shifting in lift feel pirate? Mine seemed to be more direct...apart from the "crunching" dyslexik heard last time just before i took them out :P I also thought that the car didn't lurch forward when I offed the accelerator to shift gears.

Shifting in lift is not a problem although that is due to my extended clutch pushrod. For sure though, the "lurching forward" after a quick blip of the throttle is no longer being experienced.

i thought the in car cabin vibration was cause by excess engine vibration as what i thought it was the problem thats happening to kenshin but if u dont have issues with ur engine mounts then it would just be the engine sound wave causing the vibration inside the cabin if power up mods have done to the car