WTB: Gen6 Camry Sportivo stock 17" Rims

Terry

Hey everyone,

I'm just after the stock rims from a ACV40R Gen6 Camry Sportivo, they are 17" and look like this:

th_gen6-sportivo-rims.jpg

Preferably without much gutter rash. And with tyres preferably, but will consider ones without tyres too.

I'm located in Sydney.

Far out - can't believe this is the second time in the last couple of months I've seen someone looking for these and it took weeks earlier in the year to sell my set. I didn't think they were that nice looking a rim lol

Best of luck with your search, there aren't many of us Gen 6 Sportivo owners on the forum unfortunately, and most of us that have them have already ditched the stock rims. There was a very similar set (without such a flare) on Ebay a short while ago.

yeah they probably aren't the 'nicest' looking rim around, but I'm after something which will look stock on my car :P

I'm considering the series2 Aurion Sportivo rims which are on eBay at the moment, but not really a fan of how they would look on my car. I went to the dealership to take a look, and the rims on their own look very nice, but once next to my car, I had second thoughts, lol. Nevertheless, I'll still consider them ;)

Edited by Terry

but I'm after something which will look stock on my car tongue.gif

Is there really that much point in spending all that money to make the car look 'stock' why not make it more unique? there are enough sportivos out there...make people remember yours for being different. If your spending that the money may aswell UPgrade?

lol, good point :P

I've considered aftermarket rims, but none of them really appeal to me (guess I'm old fashioned, lol)

I'm considering 17" stock rims because it looks stock but is slightly bigger than my current 16", also I need new tyres so I figured it is a better time as any.

However, if I can't find anything good, no big deal, just get new tyres for my current rims, thought I'd give it a shot :P