focusnotfucus 09 aurion at-x

diamond white

Hey Ruimond...I took your advice and shot carline an email.

If I hear back will most likely use Balcatta or another a bit closer than Canning Vale ....although I've been known to travel for service so thanks again mate will see what happens n let you no cheers! for that

Cool, good luck with that. :lol:

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like those wheels....Nice looking car mate :) There's not many car's that I like the white colour but on the Aurion's I've actually grown to love it :D

Very nice looking Aurion! You guys in Perth have got it going on :lol: Go the scuff plates too, I absolutely love having those on my Camry :D

Very nice looking Aurion! You guys in Perth have got it going on :lol: Go the scuff plates too, I absolutely love having those on my Camry :D

thanks Tash...to be honest I wanted that gold colour of yr car or the light green one but they stopped doing those by the time I bought new :(

but i'm more than happy with white in WA. This is my 3rd new white car. I guess I like the appliance look :D

thanks Tash...to be honest I wanted that gold colour of yr car or the light green one but they stopped doing those by the time I bought new :(

but i'm more than happy with white in WA. This is my 3rd new white car. I guess I like the appliance look :D

Ha well there you go - mine was a dealer demo, so not the colour I had in my head at all, but came along at the right time at the right price :) Though if someone had of said before I bought it that my next car would be gold I'd probably have said they were crazy! :lol: I love it now though :D

The appliance look can work quite well though, I'm not a big fan of white cars but it actually works on the Aurion, especially with a few additions :D The wheels are the biggest change, goes from something somewhat ordinary looking to something spectacular, plus if they are clean they look fabulous too!

Any more future plans? How are you finding the Pedders coilovers as your daily driver?

mate welcome to the forums your car is coming along nicely love the white, (dont notice the dirt as much lol ) keep the mods coming and be careful lowering it too much or you will have probs for sure

cheers

Ha well there you go - mine was a dealer demo, so not the colour I had in my head at all, but came along at the right time at the right price :) Though if someone had of said before I bought it that my next car would be gold I'd probably have said they were crazy! :lol: I love it now though :D

The appliance look can work quite well though, I'm not a big fan of white cars but it actually works on the Aurion, especially with a few additions :D The wheels are the biggest change, goes from something somewhat ordinary looking to something spectacular, plus if they are clean they look fabulous too!

Any more future plans? How are you finding the Pedders coilovers as your daily driver?

Ive been driving on the coils for a week now....no probs just a firm ride that i'm trying to get used to.

will give it another week then may play with the settings and also see what the boys at Pedders reckon...just concerned about the long term ride effects on anything that may come loose lol...the best mod i've done i reckon thou cheers!

Love it! Gotta let our cars meet for a play date sometime... :P

would like that Davo after i get her settled and covered proper like...am just using her to sneak to work n back at the mo but after tax time we shall catch up n take a few snaps etc...

no worries about that matey...i luv the ***** end of yr car very tempting...may have to consider a similar mod later on me thinks

cheers Cam

mate welcome to the forums your car is coming along nicely love the white, (dont notice the dirt as much lol ) keep the mods coming and be careful lowering it too much or you will have probs for sure

cheers

thanks matey.Your car looks fantastic ( sooooo low ) I'm not game for that myself.

I hear yu on the lowering and so far alls good if not a tad firm.Will give her another week on current setting then have a play

cheers Cam

• 3 weeks later...

Alexh- thanks mate for the comp...the wheel/tyre combo i've got is only 10mths old aprox...i don't use the car a lot so i expect them to last ALOT lol.

one of me cars went 6 years on the factory wheel/tyre set up. anyways there's alodda tyres out there all depends on what your driving style/requirements are.

I went Maxis mainly because that was the one in stock available and i spent heaps on me wheels so budget was tight. I had a bit of road noise (expected) but after coils n lowering it is real different...much quieter

anyways all the best Cam :)

drama drama drama :rolleyes:got me clear taillight covers fitted after 4 days of crossed wire communication etc...

during my 30000k service ( only done 8500 )....it's all good biggrin.gif

anyways the cars looking mint imo and a couple o snaps will come after Sun morning wash

cheers

PS saw the limited ed aurion today at toyota and wondered how much the leather seats might cost hhmmmm noice me thinks

1st time hearing in the forum that some1's advised to push his car harder..

Wonder how you drive..

Snaps the covers, and the lights on before and after would be nice

1st time hearing in the forum that some1's advised to push his car harder..

Wonder how you drive..

Snaps the covers, and the lights on before and after would be nice

snaps will come after wash although now i;m finding water in the taillights so will have to go back in on monday sad.gif

changing dealers after 2 years of shoddy customer service ( thought i'd give em a real chance to improve) this fiasco is the last straw

cheers cam

post-19048-0-86664100-1304826270_thumb.jpost-19048-0-96591200-1304826264_thumb.jhow anyone would luv the clear/red numbers is a little beyond me.peeps thought thats what i wanted.....the clear ones look mint thou and the moisture i thought was getting in was only a SLIGHT imperfection so i'm happy agen :Dpost-19048-0-28625200-1304826253_thumb.j

post-19048-0-28625200-1304826253_thumb.j

I like this but reversed, clear where the red is and the red where the clear is...Still your new look is super clean, nice work :D

post-19048-0-28625200-1304826253_thumb.j

I like this but reversed, clear where the red is and the red where the clear is...Still your new look is super clean, nice work :D

thanks matey...to me the red/clear combo looks like some kinda "merc munster" old time lol

cheers cam

• 9 months later...